Remove Advertisements

Beta Invites

Mists of Pandaria Beta discussion

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Beta Invites

Postby Amirya » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

halabar wrote:
Amirya wrote:The best conspiracy theory I've heard is that my computer was responsible for locking someone out of their Cataclysm beta, because they logged into the PTR on my computer to show me something. And that is the reason they do not have their day 1 Panda beta invite yet.


Figures it would be your fault... sheesh... next you are gonna blame the bear.

Naturally.

It's all his fault.

Except for the AFK rage part. Then that's yours.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3924
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Beta Invites

Postby halabar » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 pm

Amirya wrote:
halabar wrote:
Amirya wrote:The best conspiracy theory I've heard is that my computer was responsible for locking someone out of their Cataclysm beta, because they logged into the PTR on my computer to show me something. And that is the reason they do not have their day 1 Panda beta invite yet.


Figures it would be your fault... sheesh... next you are gonna blame the bear.

Naturally.

It's all his fault.

Except for the AFK rage part. Then that's yours.


... shh... when he is supposedly AFKraging, I'm actually giving him AH tips..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9374
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Beta Invites

Postby laterna » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:55 am

Sooo yeah, about this beta business?

<--- Subscriber since WoW Day1
<--- Yearly pass holder since day1 of their announcement

MoP beta pass? lol nope.
laterna
Moderator
 
Posts: 325
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:00 pm

Re: Beta Invites

Postby KysenMurrin » Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:43 pm

To be fair, it looks like they've only done one wave of invites, and with the number of people signed up the proportion that got in is going to be very small.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin
 
Posts: 6813
Joined: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:37 am
Location: UK

Re: Beta Invites

Postby Treck » Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 pm

Altho i do hear of people dropping in a bit after the first wave.
But i guess blizzard does have some actual betakeys that are going around that doesnt require annual pass, and i guess those are the people dropping in every now and then.
Image
User avatar
Treck
 
Posts: 2120
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Beta Invites

Postby rodos » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Second wave going out - 100,000 to AP holders.

Also, confirmation that the first wave went out to press and fansites as well as AP holders.

Bashiok wrote:If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

There have been no opt-in invites.


Looks like I didn't get one in this round either, oh well.
User avatar
rodos
 
Posts: 1120
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:20 pm

Re: Beta Invites

Postby halabar » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:30 pm

rodos wrote:Second wave going out - 100,000 to AP holders.

Also, confirmation that the first wave went out to press and fansites as well as AP holders.

Bashiok wrote:If someone is in the beta it is because:

-They're press or work on an official fansite
-Are friends/family of a Blizzard employee
-Bought the Dell laptop that comes with beta invites
-Purchased the Annual Pass

There have been no opt-in invites.


Looks like I didn't get one in this round either, oh well.


Yep, missed this round as well. Oh well...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9374
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Beta Invites

Postby halabar » Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am

One other blue post...

Annual Pass is a guaranteed entry, there is no consideration made beyond cumulative subscription time and when the Annual Pass was purchased.


Guess I should have bought the pass sooner.
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
User avatar
halabar
 
Posts: 9374
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:21 am
Location: <in the guild that shall not be named>

Re: Beta Invites

Postby Treck » Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:06 am

They are STILL in the process of sending out the invites, so if you didnt get one the second the post came up, doesnt mean you missed this wave aswell...
Also, why is maintankadin not an official fansite? ;(
Image
User avatar
Treck
 
Posts: 2120
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Beta Invites

Postby mavfin » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:07 am

Well, I've been subbed since 1/28/2005 with a few breaks, probably total of 6-9 months max, and got the AP pretty quick, like day 1 or 2, and I got my invite last night.

Check your bnet account, I have *not* gotten an email, but in the extra 'slots' on the WoW game, where the PTR and free trial slots are, there is now one for MoP.
--Mav
mavfin
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: Beta Invites

Postby lythac » Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:58 am

Treck wrote:Also, why is maintankadin not an official fansite? ;(

No front page :lol:
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2671
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Beta Invites

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:00 am

lythac wrote:
Treck wrote:Also, why is maintankadin not an official fansite? ;(

No front page :lol:

If you were within reaching distance I would slap you so hard right now!
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 11000
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Beta Invites

Postby Fenris » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 am

Seems i was in the new wave :o

Here start the long wait for the client download...
ImageImage
ImageImage
User avatar
Fenris
 
Posts: 608
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:51 am
Location: Italy

Re: Beta Invites

Postby lythac » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 am

Nikachelle wrote:
lythac wrote:
Treck wrote:Also, why is maintankadin not an official fansite? ;(

No front page :lol:

If you were within reaching distance I would slap you so hard right now!

:(
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2671
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Beta Invites

Postby Pruke » Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:21 am

mavfin wrote:/snip Check your bnet account, I have *not* gotten an email, but in the extra 'slots' on the WoW game, where the PTR and free trial slots are, there is now one for MoP.


Same for me and a guildmate, still no email but we logged in last night to check our bnet account and had a new link for MoP. Downloading 17.1 gigs atm.
Pruke
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Mists of Pandaria Beta

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest