Remove Advertisements

LF your Power Aura Strings

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: LF your Power Aura Strings

Postby Carbonite » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 am

What is the string to show me if Divine Plea is available to cast?

Also does anyone have a string for when blessing of the might is not active or seal of insight or truth?

Carb
Carbonite

Postby DrSlump » Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:12 pm

Divine Plea
Code: Select all
Version:4.9; icon:Spell_Holy_Aspiration; buffname:Divine Plea; bufftype:15; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; ismounted:0
DrSlump

Postby Lionnis » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:20 am

Carbonite wrote:What is the string to show me if Divine Plea is available to cast?

Also does anyone have a string for when blessing of the might is not active or seal of insight or truth?

Carb

Seal of Truth

Version:3.0.0W; b:0; g:0.9098; icon:Spell_Holy_SealOfVengeance; buffname:Seal of Truth; x:-6; texture:19; mine:true; stacksOperator:=; combat:true; y:105; inverse:true

Seal of Insight

Version:4.9; b:0; g:0.9098; icon:Spell_Holy_HealingAura; buffname:Seal of Insight; x:-6; texture:19; owntex:true; mine:true; stacksOperator:=; spec1:false; y:105; inverse:true

I think we need an official power auras thread if we don't already have one with a front page full of useful exports and what not. This thread isn't bad but a lot at 8 pages long, some information might be a pita to get to.
Lionnis
Maintankadonor

Postby Poclain » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:33 am

Looking for a string to show if Holy Shock is on cooldown.

Can't figure it out myself. :(
Pocladin@EU Gilneas
English is hard ...
Poclain

Postby laZzy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:18 am

how can i put sound on an imported power aura pack ? i hit edit but no sounds are available... pls help, want to put a sound when a sacared duty procs
laZzy

Postby Staatt » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:16 pm

Hi -- can someone copy and paste their power aura to show that you have Tricks cast on you and the remaining duration? I did a search but couldn't find it. The one I set up isn't working.

Thanks!
Staatt
Maintankadonor

Postby tailstrike » Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 am

Hi

I cant seem to get the Power Aura string on the actual string thread to work for prot paladin

I copied it as it was there and the only ones that will show when active is sacred duty, ardent defender and the holy power one.

Any chance anyone can look at these? Or am i doing it wrong?
tailstrike

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:16 am

tailstrike wrote:Hi

I cant seem to get the Power Aura string on the actual string thread to work for prot paladin

I copied it as it was there and the only ones that will show when active is sacred duty, ardent defender and the holy power one.

Any chance anyone can look at these? Or am i doing it wrong?

You used the "Import" function right?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby tailstrike » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:11 am

Yeah import set i used - THey just dont seem to be showing when they should ir RF and SoT both off and no aura showing
tailstrike

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:12 am

tailstrike wrote:Yeah import set i used - THey just dont seem to be showing when they should ir RF and SoT both off and no aura showing

A lot of power aura strings are set up to only show when you're in combat. Were you in combat when you noticed they weren't working?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby theckhd » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:26 am

Just put a blog post up today containing my WeakAuras strings. Unfortunately, you can't cross-import from WA to PA or vice versa, but the WA thread is out of date by about a year and a half by this point. I wonder if it's worth starting a "consolidated WA strings" thread.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Call to Arms 5.x, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Cogglamp » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 am

My apologies on the consolidated PA strings not being updated. It's been awhile and I can only blame myself. I plan on updating it next week when I have time to myself.
Cogglamp

Postby tailstrike » Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 pm

Thanks Nikachelle - that could be the problem - ill check when i get home
tailstrike

Postby warden » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:51 am

Here are a bunch of basic CD tracking auras I posted in the ret thread a while back (prot ones as well). I also have a ton at home for JotP, Divine Plea, Holy Shock notification, etc for Holy if I can remember to post those. These below are pretty simple, but a good starter for someone just looking to begin tracking cooldowns with PAs. They're laid out (if you import them all) in something of a grid by default so as either ret or prot they're always easy to read.
warden wrote:Inquisition
Version:4.12; icon:spell_paladin_inquisition; buffname:Inquisition; x:137; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.26; y:0; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.84; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER

Avenging Wrath
Version:4.12; icon:Spell_Holy_AvengineWrath; buffname:Avenging Wrath; x:137; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.26; y:70; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.84; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER

Zealotry
Version:4.12; icon:Spell_Holy_ProclaimChampion_02; buffname:Zealotry; x:137; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.26; y:-70; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.84; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER

Divine Protection
Version:4.12; icon:Spell_Holy_Restoration; buffname:Divine Protection; x:207; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.26; y:0; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.84; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER

GanK
Version:4.12; icon:Spell_Holy_Heroism; buffname:Guardian of Ancient Kings; x:207; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.26; y:70; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.84; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER

Ardent Defender
Version:4.12; icon:Spell_Holy_ArdentDefender; buffname:Ardent Defender; x:207; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; exact:true; size:0.26; y:-70; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.84; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER

Divine Guardian
Version:4.12; icon:spell_holy_powerwordbarrier; buffname:Divine Guardian; x:137; alpha:0.5; owntex:true; mine:true; exact:true; size:0.26; y:-70; texmode:2; timer.HideLeadingZeros:true; timer.h:1.84; timer.Texture:AccidentalPresidency; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:CENTER

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Sun May 27, 2012 11:25 am

Does anyone have a working Power Aura string for Slice and Dice? I want it to display when my Slice and Dice is active (with a timer for remaining time) on my rogue. I tried copying the one I have for Inquisition from my paladin, while substituting the name (obviously), but it won't work at all.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros