MoP Wish List........"I'd like......."

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: MoP Wish List........"I'd like......."

Postby bldavis » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:07 pm

KysenMurrin wrote:They're 3-player instances that are designed to be pretty easy. It shouldn't be much of a problem with any composition, but I do wonder what'll happen if you get a 3-healer group.

Edit: Woops, I think you're confusing Challenge Mode dungeons (timed Heroics that need the usual 5 man 1/1/3 team) with Scenarios.

yeah scenarios are basically queue-able group quests now and challenges are the timed heroics with standardized gear ilvl

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Kelaan » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:11 am

Right, I used the wrong term. :) Both of them sound cool.
Kelaan

Postby mavfin » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 am

Kelaan wrote:Right, I used the wrong term. :) Both of them sound cool.

Scenarios are basically Rift's Instant Adventures, instanced. Group quests with a reward, random grouping.
--Mav
mavfin

Postby Flex » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 am

My hope for scenarios are that they can be created much faster than 5 mans (existing environments, lower tuning) and can be released much more rapidly to serve as story drivers for smaller patches for inbetween raids.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Previous

Return to General