5/8 H 25 man LF a tank and a holy paladin core spots!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

5/8 H 25 man LF a tank and a holy paladin core spots!

Postby exiledknight » Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:35 am

Long story short, one of our tanks thinks attendence is not required and the past two weeks we have been using my alt and another raiders OS to do not only 5/8 H but also progression as well, losing one of our top dps either way hurts especially progression wise. I want to fill the tank spot right now...the holy paladin, well we dont have one so thats a core spot as well, I will leave you our info

Working on p2 of Blackhorn! 5/8 heroic

We were formed in October of 2010 and have steadily been a top 200ish since our inception starting with a US 208th Light of Dawn.

We run a light roster (28-30) so being able to maintain 90% attendance rate is paramount to both the guild's and your own success as part of the team. We have very limited spots available as the core of the roster has been growing and has been very steady since the tail end of last tier. We are really looking to make a strong push to crack the top 100 US Madness kills. We are a social guild and most people really do like each other, outside of raid times you can find League of Legends games, Dota2, SC2, BF3, as well as alt stuff, old raids, and pvp stuff so there is something for all. This is not a guild where 90% of the raiders are only online or in mumble for raids, it is a pretty active guild.

Sunday-Wednesday 8:30-12:00 EST
www.blessthemartyrguild.com

Bless the Martyr in the News
http://wow.joystiq.com/2011/06/30/wo...kwing-descent/
http://officerchat.org/2011/09/30/in...rtyr/#more-725

Contact Information
GM and Raid Leader: B_widner@hotmail.com
Pathosis (recruitment lead): anonpferd@gmail.com
Email (fast communication during the day tied to GM's phone): Blessthemartyrguild@gmail.com
Or you can text 773-915-3643
exiledknight

Return to Recruitment