Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seekers

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Real ID Groups -- Raid Achievements/Mog Loot/Mount Seeke

Postby Andurin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 am

Ok,

Trowing in an ICC mount run for alliance toons on an evening within the next 2 weeks (Trying to get it done before March 10). When I got a date set i`ll let you guys know :)

Only requirement: Dont leave when were done, I want to get a screenshot with everyone on it to see the results here. For more interest PM with realId's and stuff :)
Andurin

Postby Malkieri » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:59 am

Always happy to lend a hand to the Maintankadin community Eu-side. If you guys need some help filling out a team let me know. Other than the Prot/Ret Pally that's my main, I can offer: Hunter, Mage & Resto Shammy (all of them ally side - preferably Mon/Tue/Thur/Sat evenings).
I have no issues sending out a realid if that helps as well. :)

Edit: Days of the week are hard...
Last edited by Malkieri on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malkieri

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 am

Oh right, this eternal problem for me. EU side I can only do week days from ~23:00 server time (till whenever) and weekends after 18:00.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Sagara » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:57 am

WHere data is concerned, I only got a message from Andurin, so best you two handle most of it.

For my part, I'm raiding Friday/Saturdays, and can field my Pally (H, all three specs), Hunter (H), and DK (A)
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Andurin » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:17 am

Ok, schedules are looked at and completely ignored. i`ll start off with a random stab in the dark:

Icecrown Citadel Mount run

Date: Thursday March 1, 2012
Time: 8.00PM Server time (Wich I think is GMT+1)
Region: EU
Faction: Alliance
To join: Signup trough PM to Andurin -> Subject: ICC Mount Run - March 01, 2012. Dont forget to send your realid.

For a first time i`m gonna try to do it on a Thursday. Already heard this is a raiding night for several people. If this doesnt work out, i`ll redo the same one on Friday March 9, 2012.

Starting off with Alliance, will give horde a go in the future aswell if no one else from the EU picks that up.

Also made this my first guild event. Hope that helps to fill up a bit aswell ^^'
Andurin

Postby theckhd » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:12 am

Cogglamp wrote:Updated with interested parties.

As for the Leviathan pre-clear, I hear you loud and clear. I've left it up. I think we're looking for for at least a full 10 man group tonight which I'm excited about. I'll make no bones about my raid leading skills. I'm just a scrub with some half decent organizational skills. I'm a better soldier than a general so if anyone in our Ulduar run has tips, feel free to speak up.

I'll be there, and can lead. I could probably raid Ulduar in my sleep.

Also, there's no reason we can't do 25-man. Even with 10 people, it should be a breeze, and I suspect that there will be at least 2-5 other Cadenza members coming since I announced it on Friday's raid.
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby poptart » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:45 am

Am I correct to see that there is not yet a U.S. Horde-side MTadin raid schedule going yet? Or did I just miss it?

Poptart
poptart

Postby warden » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Woohoo, Theck volunteered to lead so I don't have to! For anyone else that cares, I'm going to livestream all the shenanigans.

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Postby benebarba » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:01 pm

warden wrote:Woohoo, Theck volunteered to lead so I don't have to! For anyone else that cares, I'm going to livestream all the shenanigans.

Let's give the WHU a run for their money in awesome shenanigans :P
benebarba

Postby Cogglamp » Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:11 pm

No, you didn't miss the Horde side runs. I just don't have any horde side characters. Though I've offered to help organize if there was a volunteer to actually be at the runs to bring people together.

@ Theck

Thanks, I'll update the post. Also, thanks for letting your guildmates know and offering to help run the raid. More the merrier! Also, count me in for Thursday's FL run. Hopefully I can snag a guildee or two. I've received a couple PMs about this week and I'll collect them and send them over on Wednesday so you can have a headcount of interested people.

Edit: Original post updated to include our very own moderator Sabin. Come join the fun!
Cogglamp

Postby djlar » Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:07 pm

What? no horde runs? racists!

LOL

I'm willing to do whatever provided you are on horde side on U.S. times..
djlar

Postby benebarba » Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Cogg's Ulduar 25 run went pretty well IMO, and was a lot of fun. Didn't get all the achievements we tried for, but got nearly all of them.

Thanks for putting this together, and to all those on the run. I look forward to another :D
benebarba

Postby bldavis » Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:07 pm

benebarba wrote:Cogg's Ulduar 25 run went pretty well IMO, and was a lot of fun. Didn't get all the achievements we tried for, but got nearly all of them.

Thanks for putting this together, and to all those on the run. I look forward to another :D

i second this, i had a lot of fun and thanks to everyone who was able to attend, i am now one achieve aaway from my rust-bound proto!

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Amirya » Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 am

:(

I r sad I am unable to join in the fun and games.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:23 am

Amirya wrote::(

I r sad I am unable to join in the fun and games.

I concur, though we could potentially get runs started at times we can join :D. I think I only need like 3 ach for 25 man drake (FL/Yogg for sure.)

Also need to get Sarth mount and a few more for the metas (EoE/8-man Sarth.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General