Remove Advertisements

[10H] Morchok

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [10H] Morchok

Postby Hrobertgar » Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:44 am

One issue we have had on a couple of kills which I'm wondering if others have experienced.

We have killed Kohcrom and Morchok remained alive with a couple of percent health. In one try linked here http://worldoflogs.com/reports/o6m9fg3x ... 783&e=1085 we didn't manage to kill Morchok before he killed us resulting in a wipe despite having killed Kohcrom! I think this has something to do with the distance between bosses and the damage taken not sharing across the distance. To avoid we put some more of our heavier hitters on Morchok for future attempts.

I reported this earlier in the thread. If you kill Morchok but wipe to Kohcrom you DO get loot as Morchok drops the loots rather than shared loots like V&T. However, I believe that not getting loots after killing Kohcrom and wiping to Morchok is the intended result. I am guessing this is fairly unusual for groups to experience or it would have been fixed.

A cooldown isn't needed for the second soaker for every stomp but can be useful as it reduces the healing needed

When I mentioned the soaker having a CD, I was referring specifically to having a non-plate soaker such as a rogue, as not all groups will have two plate soakers available (preferably dps soakers, but I soak on my Holy Pally.) Providing an Enhance shammy with a shield to equip for stomps proved awkward and marginal given his health pool, and I would not recommend using a soaker with less than 50% armor unless they have a CD every time given the health/gear level most people will have for their first couple of kills.
Never Pug a random Troll Heroic, always wait for the guild group.

Hrobearina - 85 Healer - space goat
Hrobertgar - 85 Tank - human
Hrobernia - 85 Arcane - human
Hrobanka - 85 BM - elf
Hrobertgar

Re: [10H] Morchok

Postby Belloc » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:43 pm

I was asked to soak stomps on my demo lock during an alt-run. With soul link, the damage wasn't bad at all. Glyphed, it would have been even better. Don't be afraid to have warlocks soak if you don't have many viable choices.
Belloc

Previous

Return to Cataclysm Raids (T11+)