Final Fantasy XIII-2

Non-WoW game discussions

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Aubade

Re: Final Fantasy XIII-2

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 am

aureon wrote:You're not alone.
The real business would be remakes of FF6-7-8-9-X, though. Even with graphics under the FF13 standard, Just non eye-cancery.
Kids nowdays don't play ps1 games, and i'm sorry they're missing out on perhaps the best games ever done.
Videogames age badly, sadly. well, graphics shouldn't improve much past this point, but still..

I would prefer to see 4 and 6 remade in pretty 3D, but I think the world is slightly tired of more FF4 content since the past couple of years dumped so much on us. I don't care though, I will buy that game an infinite number of times. FF6 is of course the most important game in the series to be remade so that needs to happen ever.

I think if they remade FF7 in non-eye-cancer format, I'd actually play it this time, so I support that. But you know, it's not very high on my list of things I want S-E to do.

The world does not need more FF8, so forget that.

A remake of FF9 would be quite possibly the best thing ever and I would pay like a trillion dollars for it. If S-E started a kickstarter project right now for a remake of either FF6 or FF9 (or both :x) I would actually dump $1000 on it right off the bat. Straight up. Terra and Garnet need my support.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 pm

I'd probably be able to play a 9 that didn't have melonheaded models. Although Vivi's existential angst just drives me batty.

5 would be nice too. I liked the Job system a lot, and it gives you something to grind/play with post-story.

In 13-2 I'm making a perfect pack of Chocobos, with L99 blue/red/green/black/purple chocos infused to hell and breakfast. My poor l45 Silver seems so out of place, but he's still fargin awesome.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:26 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:I'd probably be able to play a 9 that didn't have melonheaded models. Although Vivi's existential angst just drives me batty.

>:|

9 was the best game. Except for 4. And maybe 6 but while 6 is amazing and certain parts of it bring me to tears even now, there are other parts of 9 that make me love it more.
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Aubade » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:36 am

fuzzygeek wrote:I'd probably be able to play a 9 that didn't have melonheaded models. Although Vivi's existential angst just drives me batty.

5 would be nice too. I liked the Job system a lot, and it gives you something to grind/play with post-story.

In 13-2 I'm making a perfect pack of Chocobos, with L99 blue/red/green/black/purple chocos infused to hell and breakfast. My poor l45 Silver seems so out of place, but he's still fargin awesome.

I'm considering restarting for the crystarium re-work...I've tried to do it "My way" And hope that it works, knowing i'd be losing a little bit of min-maxing, but at 99 in every level, with 140 frags and odin weapons, still not able to kill a long gui? I have to restart =[[[[[[

And I've decided that my final monster pack will be Chichu(Com), Lightning(Ravager), and a Green Chocobo(Medic).

That chichu just kicks SO MUCH ASS. And I only use 3 types of monster, since I use the same paradigms for EVERYTHING.

com/com/com
rav/rav/rav
Med/med/med
Sab/Syn/Med
Sen/sen/Med
Com/Rav/Med

^ All you need.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby aureon » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:09 am

Sabindeus wrote:

>:|

9 was the best game. Except for 4. And maybe 6 but while 6 is amazing and certain parts of it bring me to tears even now, there are other parts of 9 that make me love it more.

Vivi is the best character EVER.
And that's someone who has used an avatar of Auron for 10 years telling you that.
aureon

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Holy Cow. Tonberries are good for your monsters. Cheap, too.

Also Lightning tameable in DLC. Maxes out at L13, with 1050ish stats, fed on Potent Crystals. Eeeeee.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Other Games