TankForge

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

TankForge

Postby xstratax » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:03 pm

I have released an addon for Tanks, TankForge, designed to assist in Gemming, Enchanting and Reforging. Currently typing /tf or /tankforge will print your raid buffed Health, Armor (and its Damage Reduction against 88s), Dodge/Parry(and their DR%), Block, and your CTC.

It supports all tanks, and can detect buffs on the player. Testing would be appreciated.

Check it out on Wowinterface, and Curse.

Straata
xstratax
Maintankadonor

Re: TankForge

Postby Ironshield » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:05 am

I'm looking at this on my phone so apologies if it already does this but one thing I've wanted (and I started looking into hacking into the visual ctc addon I currently use but never got to far with) would be a simple over / under of how much mastery I am away from CTC. So if I can drop 23 mastery say and still cap, this would be very useful for gemming in particular. I look forward to trying this addon out. Oh and can you turn buffs on / off in a configuration?
Ironshield

Re: TankForge

Postby xstratax » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:13 am

No Buff configuration yet, though that will be one of the key features of stage 2. As for the mastery idea, I could probably work on something to do that, though at some point you will be trading mastery for dodge/parry making the marry over/under less useful.
xstratax
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros