Remove Advertisements

All Things Mr. Robot!

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Re: All Things Mr. Robot!

Postby theckhd » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:20 pm

Weighting of what?
"Theck, Bringer of Numbers and Pounding Headaches," courtesy of Grehn|Skipjack.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby killadro » Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:52 pm

Would anyone happen to have some more accurate stat weights to use on mr robot? I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks!!

theckhd wrote:Anyone planning on using Mr. Robot to optimize for Dragon Soul will have to put their own stat weights in. I'm still toying with things as I have time, but so far these weights have been working well enough for me

Mastery: 0.99
Dodge: 0.85-1
Parry: 0.85-1
Stamina: 0.65-0.67
Strength: 0.35
Armor: 0.16
Expertise: 0.01
Hit: 0.01
"Prioritize CTC" checked.
killadro

Postby Sunblock » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:51 am

Can anyone help me out finding suitable statweightings for the following targets.

CTCcapped 102.4
Hitcapped 8%
Expertise softcapped 26

when im trying to set the stats to that... and pressing apply. MR.robot gets stuck.
Sunblock

Postby Fenrìr » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:48 am

/bump for sunblock's question. I'm trying to hover around 5% hit and 20'ish% exp.
Fenrìr
Maintankadonor

Postby sfrog » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 am

I'm having some issues with Mr Robot. It may stem from my ability to break mechanically inclined objects, like my car that just broke for no apparent reason, but it might not.

Every time I load Mr Robot up after doing what Mr Robot suggests I do, I get a different set of suggestions. After spending about 10k gold, I wised up and have come for help. Example: In my crafted Foundations of Courage, one day it will suggest 3 Fractured Lightstones, the next day it'll be Puissiant Elven Peridot, and then, just today, it had me flip to a mix of pure mastery and pure stam gems, all without changing gear around.

I think I haven't quite gotten the hang of Mr Robot yet. Is it best to make one change, reload it, and literally do the suggestions one at a time to ensure that you don't wind up going broke trying to make it happy?
Without Honor...there is no Hope.
sfrog

Postby almightybooka » Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:38 pm

Is Mr Robot fixed? It seems to be suggesting proper tanking gems and gear, at least.
almightybooka

Postby Teranoid » Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:35 am

So after the "update" my optimized score is... less than my previous? The hell? The other night it wanted me to gem stam after being CTC capped and now it wants me to go back to gemming pure mastery in those slots. Not to mention removing my reforges to throw my parry/dodge even more out of whack than it already is.

I don't get it.

Edit: Nevermind. Yeah I do get it. I'm retarded and shouldn't try modifying gear at 4 in the morning.
Teranoid

Postby theckhd » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:00 am

almightybooka wrote:Is Mr Robot fixed? It seems to be suggesting proper tanking gems and gear, at least.

Yes, they tweaked their stat weights based on my feedback. So it should be making much better suggestions now.

Actually, they artificially bumped Stamina up far further than it needed to be. You can go as low as 0.67 or so and still get good suggestions. I'm not sure why they bumped it up to 1.5, but it doesn't make much difference in the results, since Stam is still the highest priority.
MATLAB 5.x, Simcraft 6.x, Call to Arms 6.0, Talent Spec & Glyph Guide 5.x, Blog: Sacred Duty
theckhd

Postby Jeremoot » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:40 pm

Okay, the "prefer CTC" button needs to come back.

I was using this site because it saved me tons of time in figuring out where I needed to place gems / reforge, but ever since you removed that button it forces feast / cauldron (which I do not want).

Or at least allow us to decide our own food / flasks.
Jeremoot

Postby lazy_dave » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:46 am

it only forces feast/cauldron if you have that option ticked
lazy_dave

Postby theckhd » Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 am

Jeremoot wrote:I was using this site because it saved me tons of time in figuring out where I needed to place gems / reforge, but ever since you removed that button it forces feast / cauldron (which I do not want).

Or at least allow us to decide our own food / flasks.

There's a checkbox for that under the Options menu ("Always use feast/cauldron"). I hadn't noticed that they removed the Prioritize CTC button. I suppose they just built it into the default stat weights, but it should've been kept so that people can play with custom stat weights.
theckhd

Postby Jeremoot » Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:26 am

lazy_dave wrote:it only forces feast/cauldron if you have that option ticked

It's forcing feast / cauldron for me even with that option unticked, Mastery at 5, and Dodge/Parry at 0.
Jeremoot

Postby lazy_dave » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 am

Jeremoot wrote:It's forcing feast / cauldron for me even with that option unticked, Mastery at 5, and Dodge/Parry at 0.

i tried it with custom stat weights (on my mobile) and i can still tick/untick feast/cauldron to force it on and off.....no idea why it wouldn't be working for you, sorry
lazy_dave

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:06 am

You aren't refreshing your browser at any point are you? I've found that any time I refresh my browser, I have to go back in and change all of those settings (no Epic gems, ignore run speed enchants, and whatever else I feel like changing.)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Bumlak » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:25 am

Is it just me, or is it not trying to balance parry/dodge?
Bumlak

PreviousNext

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice