When was the last time you cast CLEANSE?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: When was the last time you cast CLEANSE?

Postby Amirya » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:29 pm

There's poison in Vortex Pinnacle, from the ghostly assassins or whatever. And I think there's disease in one of the new DS 5 mans. Nothing major, but it makes decursive ding.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Mannstein » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:17 am

Amirya wrote:There's poison in Vortex Pinnacle, from the ghostly assassins or whatever. And I think there's disease in one of the new DS 5 mans. Nothing major, but it makes decursive ding.

Vortex pinnacle - isn't that shiat the one that stacks with hit's or something? and you get maybe 2 per second?
I remember on the first run e spammed the cleanse and i could get less then 5stacks or something... Not worth to be honest...
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby Skye1013 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:42 am

I usually hit cleanse on the croc packs in ZG, and a couple other places where poison stacks up (it's a short duration poison that stacks incredibly high, but usually one cleanse will be enough to reset the stack.)

Also, all priests can dispel themselves, and also have mass dispel (1.5s cast, or .5 with glyph) which can hit anyone. That being said, it's generally only useful to mass dispel as a last resort (unless you can actually hit a large enough portion of the group) or for obnoxious bubbles (ToC5 anyone?)
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:35 am

Mannstein wrote:
Amirya wrote:There's poison in Vortex Pinnacle, from the ghostly assassins or whatever. And I think there's disease in one of the new DS 5 mans. Nothing major, but it makes decursive ding.

Vortex pinnacle - isn't that shiat the one that stacks with hit's or something? and you get maybe 2 per second?
I remember on the first run e spammed the cleanse and i could get less then 5stacks or something... Not worth to be honest...

Plus it is a snare on packs that don't require you to move...
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Arjuna » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 am

When was the last time you cast CLEANSE?

Hmm, as prot, probably sometime in wotlk...
HUZZAH! How many points do I receive? :D
Arjuna

Previous

Return to General