Remove Advertisements

Hagara - Furious Assault CD tracking

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Hagara - Furious Assault CD tracking

Postby Ironshield » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Has anyone made an AddOn to track Hagara's Furious Assaults? I can use DBM, but even with everything else turned off it's tricky to see the cooldown, and there doesn't seem to be an option to get an audio countdown for Furious Assault and ALSO, it gets the first FA following the phase change wrong.
Ironshield

Re: Hagara - Furious Assault CD tracking

Postby Jeremoot » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Well, as somebody who uses addons minimally, I've just gotten used to it from tanking it. She always does a FA a moment after the pull, and again after every phase change. For the rest I just watch for her cast bar and run, but I usually have a good feel for when I should be ready for it.
Jeremoot

Postby Epimer » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:29 am

I abandoned a post saying it comes roughly 2 - 3 seconds after casting Shattered Ice, after checking my logs and finding out that that's not 100% true. But it works as a reasonable estimate; when she's cast Shattered Ice, be on your toes and ready to move shortly afterwards.
Epimer

Postby PsiVen » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:03 pm

I haven't had any trouble with DBM's timer.

The first one after a phase change always comes immediately at the end of Feedback as far as I can tell.
Gladiator Psiven, 90 Tankadin
90 Druid, 90 Mage, 85 Monk, 85 DK, 70 War, 70 Pal, 60 Priest, 60 Lock, 64 Rogue
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Postby Lieris » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:37 pm

Try turning off all the timers you don't need so things aren't as cluttered. The DBM timer on FA works fine.
Lieris
Maintankadonor

Postby Ironshield » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:50 am

Just to be clear here, I can get by with DBM and turning other counters off, but it tends to mean I either focus a bit to much on the DBM bar or eat the start of an FA. So I'm just asking if there is an addon that can give me the info like a power aura would instead.

And I've been away for Christmas but before I left DBM was DEFINITELY getting the timer for the first FA wrong. It may be updated now, but last time I used it it wasn't 100%.
Ironshield

Postby Belloc » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:16 am

There's not really anything else to watch on the fight, so there's nothing wrong with tunneling your DBM timer. Also, you might be able to move it to a more reasonable spot.

But, yeah, the DBM timer has been great for me. I don't really think there's a market for addons specific to focused assault.

edit: Also, unless I'm mistaken, the timer is for the Focused Assault cooldown. She won't always use it right away.
Belloc

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros