Missing the Memo

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Missing the Memo

Postby Hrobertgar » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 am

I didn't know that you still get CP out of weekend's istances (after the first of the day) for winning it... meh... I could have got myself the cloak a week ago!

Yea, Conquest Points for follow-on BGs are awesome. for week #2 I was able to cap with BGs alone, although this last week the BGs weren't going as well, fortunately I found someone to run a few Arena's with to cap last night :)
Never Pug a random Troll Heroic, always wait for the guild group.

Hrobearina - 85 Healer - space goat
Hrobertgar - 85 Tank - human
Hrobernia - 85 Arcane - human
Hrobanka - 85 BM - elf
Hrobertgar

Postby Kelaan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 am

Hrobertgar wrote:Yea, Conquest Points for follow-on BGs are awesome. for week #2 I was able to cap with BGs alone, although this last week the BGs weren't going as well, fortunately I found someone to run a few Arena's with to cap last night :)

My UI doesn't show conq points as a reward for later BG wins in the same day -- is this just a UI bug, and they're actually awarded?
Kelaan

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:10 am

All Random or Call to Arms wins after the first reward 50 Conquest Points. I do believe there's a display bug atm, yes.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Forboden » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:17 am

Just realized that when typing in chat, if you hold control while hitting the back arrow you can move your cursor backward through a typed message. I've been backspacing and deleting entire chunks of my message every time I spotted a mistake for 7 years.
Forboden

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:58 am

Forboden wrote:Just realized that when typing in chat, if you hold control while hitting the back arrow you can move your cursor backward through a typed message. I've been backspacing and deleting entire chunks of my message every time I spotted a mistake for 7 years.

Also alt+arrow keys

Also you can click and select with your mouse
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Forboden » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:09 am

Mouse clicking was my goto move, except in those cases where I typed a little too much and the earlier text got pushed out off the field making it impossible to go back to spell check it. Then it was Backspace City, which is a horrible place to live. They don't recycle and have a bottom 25% ranked school system.
Forboden

Postby Pizbit » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:11 am

Forboden wrote:Mouse clicking was my goto move, except in those cases where I typed a little too much and the earlier text got pushed out off the field making it impossible to go back to spell check it. Then it was Backspace City, which is a horrible place to live. They don't recycle and have a bottom 25% ranked school system.

Home/End key ftw!
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Forboden » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:17 am

Hey, you know that guy that hits the character limit every time he sends a chat message, but it doesn't matter anyway because it gets pushed off the chat window immediately by his next chat novel?

Yeah. Sup. Say hi to ya muvah for me. :)
Forboden

Postby Pizbit » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:24 am

Forboden wrote:Hey, you know that guy that hits the character limit every time he sends a chat message, but it doesn't matter anyway because it gets pushed off the chat window immediately by his next chat novel?

Yeah. Sup. Say hi to ya muvah for me. :)

I don't think she knows you... She's not that type. :lol:

My chat box can handle your novels!
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Forboden » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:25 am

The woman is a saint I don't appreciate your implication. :shock: 8)
Forboden

Postby Amirya » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:26 am

So is Forboden a draenei or a dwarf, or some weird hybrid?

The avatar shows draenei, the .sig image shows a dwarf (or it's a draenei with dwarf beard)
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Forboden » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

Forboden has waaaaaaay to much money to spend on race changes. F5 for the latest installment.
Forboden

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:28 am

Think you need to clear your cache or something, I see a SW sigil avatar and a human sig linking his human armory.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Amirya » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:31 am

Very weird, I'm at work, and the cache/browser is reset every single time I exit the browser.

So far, Forboden is descended of a draenei, a dwarf, and a human. Next up, tauren or blood elf? :)
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Forboden » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am

Panda.
Forboden

PreviousNext

Return to General