Remove Advertisements

Space Travel- Does it HAVE to be a round trip?

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Space Travel- Does it HAVE to be a round trip?

Postby cerwillis » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Putting aside the blue monkeys in Avatar, they do make an effort to develop the human characters in the beginning, so you see the Corporate energy people, along with the scientists that attempt to explain the environment to them and the soldiers that defend them.

I don't want to give too much of Pandorum away if you haven't seen it, but one clever plot element is that the crew members on the ship have tattoos that indicate their rank and position, as well as their rotation in the hibernation sequence.
Mistawillis - Cerwillis - Turbowillis - Evilan
<Silent Resolve> Durotan/SW:TOR Shii-Cho
Miniwillis <PK> SC
cerwillis
Maintankadonor

Postby Amirya » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:10 pm

I can honestly say I don't remember much, even though I just saw it in October, because I was distracted while on an airplane, with 3 screaming kids within 5 seat rows of me, and the woman who was filing her nails.

/derail
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Torquemada » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:11 pm

Torquemada

Previous

Return to Arkham Asylum