Remove Advertisements

darkmoon faire is a joke

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: darkmoon faire is a joke

Postby Astronomic » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:47 am

I like the fact that it only takes 10 minutes, I do my daileis while getting ready for work.
You can have my gold for free, The mobs of elywnn forest are holding on to it.
Astronomic

Postby Skye1013 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:48 am

Astronomic wrote:I like the fact that it only takes 10 minutes, I do my daileis while getting ready for work.

I've been doing my just before bed, since they don't take that long I'm not missing out on any sleep and it's a good way for me to say "I'm done playing for the day."

Also, I wasn't agreeing with what he had in his post, merely correcting the time needed to do the dailies.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby djlar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:54 am

Was hitting my head a bit.. didn't do the dailes 3 days, because it was a hassle flying to TB..

Dummy me that didn't know there's a guy in Org that ports you to the staging area for 30s.. doh!
djlar

Postby degre » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:55 am

djlar wrote:Was hitting my head a bit.. didn't do the dailes 3 days, because it was a hassle flying to TB..

Dummy me that didn't know there's a guy in Org that ports you to the staging area for 30s.. doh!

Where!? Found the alliance one in SW, but I couldn't locate the one in Orgri -.-'
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien
degre

Postby djlar » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:58 am

degre wrote:
djlar wrote:Was hitting my head a bit.. didn't do the dailes 3 days, because it was a hassle flying to TB..

Where!? Found the alliance one in SW, but I couldn't locate the one in Orgri -.-'

It's near the Taxi guy on top, there's a DMF banner there.. talk to the guy, pay 30s..
djlar

Postby degre » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:59 am

Thanks!
On EU-Kadghar: Degre | Beldegre | Degrotto | Koshien
degre

Postby Mannstein » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:28 am

djlar wrote:
degre wrote:

It's near the Taxi guy on top, there's a DMF banner there.. talk to the guy, pay 30s..

And you only tell me the day before it endsssssssssss???!!!?!?!!!!11!?!1?'''?
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby Skye1013 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:08 am

If you have a character that hasn't done the intial "free tickets for showing up" quest in DMF, it can be picked up from the porter. That's how I discovered the one in SW next to the DDAH.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby Zobel » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:30 pm

January’s Darkmoon Faire achievement progress status was cleared prior to the launch of February's faire. Any achievements that were started but not completed have had their criteria reset. Completed achievements are unaffected.

However, any future achievement progress (February included) will be saved to your character and will continue to contribute towards progression of those achievements in subsequent visits to Darkmoon Faire.

Regrettably, we are not able to restore any progress you may have made during January's faire. We do appreciate the impact this may have had and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3313133019#1

Guess everyone should've kept or sold those artifacts instead of using them, because, whooops....
Zobel

Postby Flex » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:33 pm

the quest items drop like candy and I've seen them as low as 10 gold on my server.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Zobel wrote:
January’s Darkmoon Faire achievement progress status was cleared prior to the launch of February's faire. Any achievements that were started but not completed have had their criteria reset. Completed achievements are unaffected.

However, any future achievement progress (February included) will be saved to your character and will continue to contribute towards progression of those achievements in subsequent visits to Darkmoon Faire.

Regrettably, we are not able to restore any progress you may have made during January's faire. We do appreciate the impact this may have had and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3313133019#1

Guess everyone should've kept or sold those artifacts instead of using them, because, whooops....

Ugh.

I spent a pretty penny on some of those drops over the past month.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:46 pm

really? I have 24 total quest items and I think the most I spent on any single one was 50 gold. They added the ultra rare one to End Time so I'll eventually get that one.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Shoju » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:48 pm

Are you talking about the blue drops from bosses?

Those sell for 500+ horde side Flex.
Shoju

Postby Teranoid » Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:49 pm

My Treatise cost me 10k.

Also bookmark that post for March when it breaks again.
Teranoid

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:12 pm

Teranoid wrote:My Treatise cost me 10k.

I got one two weeks ago I was tempted to sell for 10k. I kind of wish I had since it now drops from the dude in the new heroics. Argh.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to General