Remove Advertisements

reforging in 4.3

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

reforging in 4.3

Postby nekkehd » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:14 am

So how does it work now? Went to the reforger in stormwinnd and all I could reforge to was spirit. Is there a specific reforger for each stat?
nekkehd

Re: reforging in 4.3

Postby Jeremoot » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:51 am

This glitch appears to be happening to some people, and I have no idea why. All of the attributes show up for me, but for another member of my guild he only gets spirit.
Jeremoot

Postby RedAces » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:16 pm

/console reloadui
and everything should be fine again
RedAces

Postby Treck » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:34 pm

/reload does the same :P
Treck

Postby RedAces » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:39 pm

/rl too but I think this due certain addons that add this kind of CL. /console reloadui should work even without addons. ;-)
RedAces

Postby KysenMurrin » Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:51 pm

/rl is from an addon, /reload has worked in the default UI for a long time though.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby Treck » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 pm

RedAces wrote:/rl too but I think this due certain addons that add this kind of CL. /console reloadui should work even without addons. ;-)

FU for making me aware of all the extra keys ive pressed for so long when reloading my UI ;(
Treck

Postby Ezharon » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Treck wrote:
RedAces wrote:/rl too but I think this due certain addons that add this kind of CL. /console reloadui should work even without addons. ;-)

FU for making me aware of all the extra keys ive pressed for so long when reloading my UI ;(

I was using /reload ui (pressing 3 more damned keys than you) :D
Loatr Tankadin since patch 1.9
Ezharon

Postby RedAces » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Treck wrote:

gnihihihihihi
RedAces

Postby rodos » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 pm

I saw this problem too. I also have recurring problems where parts of the default UI on the left of the screen are at times unclickable. I usually see it in the quest window (unable to click "abandon") or the Dungeon Journal. I think it's a stacking problem that puts some kind of invisible layer on top of the UI rather than under. I've seen the odd visual artifact too which backs this up.

I assume it's caused by an addon, but I've no idea which one. It only notice it intermittently, and most of the addons I run with are of the "can't live without" type, so I'm not inclined to cruise around with them off for testing.

Although since the patch I've also seen problems with quest text in the log. The text fades out at the start like slow quest text is on, but the rest of the text doesn't show. Closing and reopening the window with the quest shown fixes it for that particular quest. So, maybe Blizzard just have bad QA in the UI team.
rodos

Postby Kuripari » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 pm

I have problems with the small icons in the quest list at the right side of the screen not being properly clickable at times. I had a major problem in the past with the glyph interface. I've since installed StrataFix and don't have problems with the glyph interface, but still have problems with the quest list.
Kuripari - Skywall US Horde
Kuripari

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice