Remove Advertisements

[A-EU-PVE] Knights of Ni - Quel'Thalas EU - Weekend Raiding

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Re: [A-EU-PVE] Knights of Ni - Quel'Thalas EU - Weekend Raid

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:55 pm

In an unfortunate turn of events, I'm losing another healer (raid times no longer suited him as he has returned to school).

So, I'm searching for yet another healer. Ideally, we need either a priest or a shaman, but, as you all know, applications from people who know their class/role always trump a bad application from a class we're ideally searching for. (That being said, a resto druid is totally out of the question as we already have two.)

To give you a bit of an idea of what we're doing now... we've decided as a guild to forego Rag heroic and instead continue to farm 6/7 heroic mode in Firelands in anticipation of 4.3.

This means a few things...

a) We're not too concerned about your gear, provided you're not covered in blues, as we can certainly gear you up.

b) We've cut down to 2.5 hours of raiding until 4.3 hits (from our usual 7.5) since we can clear out all the hard modes in that amount of time.

c) We're a ten man guild and only maintain 4 healers in our raiding roster (which is a grand total of 13 people) so we do expect you maintain decent raid attendance.

d) We've been two healing about 50% of heroic FL, and I figure T13 is going to be about the same, so you need to have a working dps offspec (just like the rest of our healers have).

If you have questions, please don't hesitate to send me a PM. Our web site can be found here: http://www.wowkon.co.uk
Last edited by Nikachelle on Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:04 pm

COME HEAL ME
Invisusira

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:05 pm

I said NO resto druids goddamnit.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Invisusira » Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:06 pm

FUCK YOU IM A TREE
Invisusira

Postby kennywu54 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:25 pm

j/w...blizz won't allow character xfers from US to EU servers?
kennywu54

Postby KysenMurrin » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:06 am

Nope.
I don't play WoW any more.
Donnan - Nangun - Kysen - Kysen - Mardun - Timkins

Mostly-Book Blog.
KysenMurrin

Postby bldavis » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:50 am

EU and NA servers are completely separate systems iirc
the only tie in between them is its the same game produced by the same company

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:57 am

kennywu54 wrote:j/w...blizz won't allow character xfers from US to EU servers?

You'd have to re-level unfortunately. (Although Kysen did it, and he got a spot raiding with us pretty quickly.)

Although if you're in North American (EST), the raiding times ending up being Thursdays from 5:30pm till 7:00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 am till noon.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Cogglamp » Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:43 pm

/bump for a hilarious animated pic

Good luck with your recruiting.
Cogglamp

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:10 am

Bumping. Still looking for a healing priest or shaman.

More info at the top of this page: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23133&p=692097#p691945
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby bldavis » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:34 pm

if you were a US guild, i would start leveling a shaman
i love the enh/resto combo

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Nikachelle » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:45 pm

Unfortunately I've just lost two dps from our raiding core and need to replace them asap.

We're looking to recruit from the following classes (of which we have none): shadow priest, boomkin, warlock and/or elemental shaman. If you are a hybrid class, it would be preferable that you would have a working healing offspec.

Our current progression is 2/8 heroic Dragon Soul. My original post in this thread is here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23133&p=430529#p430529 and it has all our raid times and general guild raiding information.

Edit: Spots filled!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:33 am

We've lost a raider to real life (that sounds hilarious) and are looking to find a replacement. They originally had the co-tank position, but with the need for two tanks so rarely in DS we're turning that position into a dps position for the remainder of the expansion since we have other people who can fill the second tank role when needed. (That being said, if you're a DK, see point 2 below.) Druids of any spec are totally out of the picture as we already have three.

1. Ideally I'm looking for a ranged - either a shadow priest or a 'mental shaman. We've also got a hunter who has absolutely dreadful attendance so if you're a well geared/experienced hunter we'd seriously consider you as well.

2. The only melee we'd currently even think about is a death knight (we have none), but you would not only have to have a well geared and up-to-date main spec, but you'd also need a respectable tanking offspec and would tank as needed.

As for our current progression, we're 3/8 heroic Dragon Soul and working on Zon'ozz heroic. We raid 7.5 hours a week and are considered a weekend/late night raiding guild.

Raid times (all listed in server times):
Thursdays 23:30 - 1:00
Saturdays 15:00 - 18:00
Sundays 15:00 - 18:00

Thursday attendance IS required and we will not consider people who can only make the weekends and not the Thursday nights. I need to point this out because I'd say about 80% of the people who ask me about our raiding hours tell me they can make weekends but never Thursdays.

Please PM me if you have questions, or drop us an application at http://www.wowkon.co.uk.

Thanks for reading!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:27 am

Alright, time to bump this sucker for a new expansion!

Knights of Ni is starting our raiding on November 3, 2012 and we're looking to fill out our roster. As it stands, we are currently recruiting the following:

1 healer (currently we have no healing priest or shaman)
2 dps (currently we have no dps monk, priest, warlock, druid, 'mental shaman or warrior but priority will be given to ranged players)

Hybrid classes are asked to have a working offspec (and one that you have used and know how to play) in case it is needed for raid composition.

Our raid times are the following and we ask that you maintain over 75% attendance in a month:

Thursdays: 23:30 - 00:55 Server Time
Saturdays: 15:00 - 18:00 Server Time
Sundays: 15:00 - 18:00 Server Time

Note:
Late night Thursdays are not negotiable. If you cannot make Thursday raid times *ever* then please do not submit an application. (I'm only saying this because I often receive applicants who indicate they can only make the weekends and our guild cannot operate that way.)

One other thing to note, as I've seen it crop up on this forum quite a few times: We do NOT recruit benchwarmers. Initially, you will need to go complete a trial in which you will likely raid on and off for the first little bit, but after about a month it is up to you to determine how much you will raid based on our ranking priority. This ranking priority is determined ENTIRELY on how much YOU show up to raid.

If you have any questions at all, please shoot me a PM, or if you've heard enough and would like to sign up, drop us an application at http://www.wowkon.co.uk. (Select Recruitment from the sidebar.)

Thanks for looking! :)
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Recruitment