Need a new game!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Need a new game!

Postby sahiel » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:51 am

Gracerath wrote:Well, there it is. It took an amalgamation of space marines and the ponies to finally get a bit of a smile out of me for anything regarding the ponies.

Damnit... if only they hadn't opened with an Imp Guard pony I would have been immune to even that.
I'll watch it the day the series turns into that cartoon and not cupcakes and make overs ;)
"Definition: Love is making a connection with another person against long odds."
"Clarification: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 300 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope."
-HK-47
WoW Millionaire
sahiel
Maintankadonor

Postby masterpoobaa » Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:54 pm

*whut?!?! Poisons and Drained levels don't just wear off?!?!" ~Reload~
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby amh » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:16 pm

Orcs must die! is amazing. Tower defense, only it isn't. You play a war mage, running around with a wide variety of spells and traps (take a look at one of the vids), killing all sorts of bad-guys.
I used to play a paladin.
amh
Maintankadonor

Postby Aedh » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:42 am

amh wrote:Orcs must die! is amazing. Tower defense, only it isn't. You play a war mage, running around with a wide variety of spells and traps (take a look at one of the vids), killing all sorts of bad-guys.

I second this.
Grehn|Skipjack wrote:Whatever happened to Quebec seceding? If they do that, can we invade? America could really use the revenue from exporting syrup and hockey players.
Aedh

Postby Astronomic » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:56 am

SKYRIM!!! Just spent all weekend playing this. It's amazing, my only complaint is the interface on PC is a little clunky.
You can have my gold for free, The mobs of elywnn forest are holding on to it.
Astronomic

Postby Nothan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:31 pm

There are so many good games that came out recently: MW3, BF3, Orcs Must Die, Dungeon Defenders, Skyrim. It's hard to choose one, but I've been laying A LOT of Dungeon Defenders with my friends and solo play as well. It's like Orcs Must Die (tower defense), except there's multiplayer and item drops with varying stats like Diablo.
Nothan

Previous

Return to General