Remove Advertisements

Anonymous vs Zetas Cartel, rest of alphabet put on notice.

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Anonymous vs Zetas Cartel, rest of alphabet put on notice.

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 am

http://idealab.talkingpointsmemo.com/20 ... hp?ref=fpb

I expect tons of black comedy type of lulz if this actually gets serious.
The Element of Forum Hyperbole
---
Flüttershy - Draenei Protection Paladin, Aerie Peak
Klaudandus - BE Protection Paladin, Feathermoon (Semi-retired)
Klaudandus

Re: Anonymous vs Zetas Cartel, rest of alphabet put on notic

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:19 am

For me it'd develop into a war between the two, to the point everyone is fucked while they fight. Always fun when the shit hits the fan and the fan is the size of the sun.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:23 am

So yeah, plenty of lulz.
---
Klaudandus

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:43 am

PEDANTIC SNAKE-AES SEETHES WITH HATRED AT A BANNER WHOSE IMAGE DOES NOT MATCH THE TEXT AND ISN'T DOING SO WITH THE PURPOSE OF BEING INCORRECT AS A FORM OF HUMOR. WHICH IS NOT FUNNY.

you monster.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:49 am

kinda fits his personality tho
---
Klaudandus

Postby Sagara » Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:55 am

In which Sagara is reminded of a book he read back in English lessons - "Grasshopper"

A tale of a bunch of misfits explore modern-day London's rooftops, unable to find a place to fit in adult society, only to eventually grow out of it by finding some purpose for their "abilities".
When that day comes, seek all the light and wonder of this world, and fight.

Worldie wrote:I used to like it [mean] back on Sylvanas.

Queldan - EU Stormrage (H) - Good night, sweet prince.
Sagara

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:18 am

Klaudandus wrote:kinda fits his personality tho

Not it doesn't. QB doesn't want to watch the world burn. QB barely wants anything. The world burning is just a consequence it pays no regards.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Arnock » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:35 am

Snake-Aes wrote:PEDANTIC SNAKE-AES SEETHES WITH HATRED AT A BANNER WHOSE IMAGE DOES NOT MATCH THE TEXT AND ISN'T DOING SO WITH THE PURPOSE OF BEING INCORRECT AS A FORM OF HUMOR. WHICH IS NOT FUNNY.

you monster.

Effective troll is effective.

On a (slightly) more related note, I certainly commend anonymous for actually doing something about these drug cartels in mexico. However, there will most likely be a lot of innocent people caught in the crossfire if this develops into a stronger conflict/all out war between the two rival cartels
Last edited by Arnock on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Thalia » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:36 am

There is a new group called the Zeta Killers. They post on line and are anonymous of course, in the sense they are masked. They are a mexican vigilante group who's sole purpose is to kill Zetas...man don't know when I'll feel comfortable again to go visit my abuelita in mexico again.
Thalia

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:03 am

well, my guess is that matazetas are an offshot of sombra negra, or inspired by them; a paramilitary group that hunts down people outside of the law (either because ineptitude or complicity)
---
Klaudandus

Postby Aergis » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:44 am

Klaudandus wrote:well, my guess is that matazetas are an offshot of sombra negra, or inspired by them; a paramilitary group that hunts down people outside of the law (either because ineptitude or complicity)

When your country is so corrupt that nothing can protect you from the forces of evil like the Zetas, what other choice do the people have? There is no justice in Mexico right now, much of the justice system is corrupt or too scared to stand up. Not all, those who are brave enough to follow the law often are murdered, or their family is punished.

I suppose they have had enough with waiting for the justice that never comes. I can see Mexico getting as bad as Somalia if no one puts fear into the hearts of groups like the Zetas.

When I was little i used to spend my summers in Mexico with my grandparents, and it was the most free, carefree place ever. I could walk down the street at night as a child, with my other cousins, or by myself, and everything felt safe, everyone took care of each other in that town. Now everyone minds their own business and no one is out late at night alone, sad.

EDIT: ooops it's me THALIA, I accidentally logged into my hubbys account.
Aergis
Site Admin

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:45 am

Arnock wrote:On a (slightly) more related note, I certainly commend anonymous for actually [img]doing[/img] something about these drug cartels in mexico. However, there will most likely be a lot of innocent people caught in the crossfire if this develops into a stronger conflict/all out war between the two rival cartels

The old "as long as they ain't screwing ME" thing is on, but I really don't mind these types of groups and actions for what they do, but for what they become later. More than one revolutionary or vigilante group grew into something pretty bad as their capacity/willingness for discernment takes a bad turn.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Klaudandus » Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:57 am

Aergis wrote:
Klaudandus wrote:well, my guess is that matazetas are an offshot of sombra negra, or inspired by them; a paramilitary group that hunts down people outside of the law (either because ineptitude or complicity)

When your country is so corrupt that nothing can protect you from the forces of evil like the Zetas, what other choice do the people have? There is no justice in Mexico right now, much of the justice system is corrupt or too scared to stand up. Not all, those who are brave enough to follow the law often are murdered, or their family is punished.

I suppose they have had enough with waiting for the justice that never comes. I can see Mexico getting as bad as Somalia if no one puts fear into the hearts of groups like the Zetas.

When I was little i used to spend my summers in Mexico with my grandparents, and it was the most free, carefree place ever. I could walk down the street at night as a child, with my other cousins, or by myself, and everything felt safe, everyone took care of each other in that town. Now everyone minds their own business and no one is out late at night alone, sad.

EDIT: ooops it's me THALIA, I accidentally logged into my hubbys account.

I'm well aware of that, as I moved to Mexico as a kid, and lived there for several years...before moving back to the states, and I still have relatives there.

I think what Mexico needs is another "Iron Prosecutor"
---
Klaudandus

Postby Arnock » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:00 am

Snake Aes wrote:The old "as long as they ain't screwing ME" thing is on, but I really don't mind these types of groups and actions for what they do, but for what they become later. More than one revolutionary or vigilante group grew into something pretty bad as their capacity/willingness for discernment takes a bad turn.

It's not so much what anonymous might do that has me worried, but that the article mentioned that a rival cartel would most likely move against the released names of the Zeta Cartel members.

At least (most) vigilante groups have some reason or motivation to avoid collateral damage, but two drug cartels at war probably won't think quite as much about the innocent bystanders, especially if they don't fear retribution from the government.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Thalia » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:10 am

Arnock wrote:
Snake Aes wrote:The old "as long as they ain't screwing ME" thing is on, but I really don't mind these types of groups and actions for what they do, but for what they become later. More than one revolutionary or vigilante group grew into something pretty bad as their capacity/willingness for discernment takes a bad turn.

It's not so much what anonymous might do that has me worried, but that the article mentioned that a rival cartel would most likely move against the released names of the Zeta Cartel members.

At least (most) vigilante groups have some reason or motivation to avoid collateral damage, but two drug cartels at war probably won't think quite as much about the innocent bystanders, especially if they don't fear retribution from the government.

I agree with you on the Anonymous point. These vigilante groups I am sure can gather intel on their own on who to target, most Mexican cartel members aren't shy about flaunting their colors in public, not hard to learn who they are. They are so arrogant they commit their crimes in pure day light with surveillance and bystanders always catching glimpses of who it is.

Another thing that has me worried would be if what Anonymous releases isn't completely factual, they just release data they gather they don't fact check it, what if innocents get targeted?

Either way there is going to be a major war coming to Mexico, well it's already raging, but right now it's just between the cartels and the gov. If the cartels win, which is a probability, I doubt the US will want to have a bordering neighbor the likes of a Somalia.
Thalia

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum