Remove Advertisements

Am I ready for ZA?

Nalorakk, Akil'zon, Jan'alai, Halazzi, Malacrass, Zul'jin

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Am I ready for ZA?

Postby Palladia » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:36 am

Hello there!

I have been MTing Karazhan for a while now without any problems (all bosses) and since my guild wants to progress in ZA, do you think I will be able to handle it?

This is my armory:

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Palladia

Thanks in advance!

PS: Mostly referring to mitigation, since I never have Threat problems (oil and wrath of air ftw!)
Palladia

Postby ulushnar » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:51 am

Erm, why the Ret libram?
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby ulushnar » Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:55 am

Your health's a little on the low side. You might handle being on the Bear ok, but you're gonna struggle on stuff like the Eagle or the Lynx.

Replace all your +9 stamina gems with +12 ones. Tanking's one of the roles where you need to min/max to get the best out of your gear, especially on bleeding edge content. I'd also look into getting the Darkmoon Vengeance card or the Engineering stamina trinkets and intergrating them into your set.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
ulushnar
Maintankadonor

Postby Palladia » Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:09 am

Ulushnar wrote:Erm, why the Ret libram?

Armory hasn't updated, probably caught me while switching gear.

Ulushnar wrote:Your health's a little on the low side. You might handle being on the Bear ok, but you're gonna struggle on stuff like the Eagle or the Lynx.

Replace all your +9 stamina gems with +12 ones. Tanking's one of the roles where you need to min/max to get the best out of your gear, especially on bleeding edge content. I'd also look into getting the Darkmoon Vengeance card or the Engineering stamina trinkets and intergrating them into your set.

Already have both cards, waiting for Darkmoon to come, I'll upgrade my gems ;)

I just was wondering because people in previous threads were saying that a tank capable to tank prince should have no problem with at least the first ZA bosses and since I've tanked prince multiple times without any problems...

Any more opinions?
Palladia

Postby Farook » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:48 pm

Well... I'd say my equipement is just a little better (a few SSC/TK items; wearing my blockset at the moment, not avoidance), and I maintanked Nalorakk (both phases), Akil'zon and even Halazzi till they died. Try it... you'll find out soon if you are ready for ZA. :wink:
Farook

Postby Bubbleoseven » Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:20 am

in your case i'd be more worried about being able to survive the bear trash without them 2 shotting you, if you can take bear trash without probs, your fine for the bear boss.
Bubbleoseven

Return to Zul'aman