7/7 Heroic Firelands Tank Streaming!

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

7/7 Heroic Firelands Tank Streaming!

Postby Hitpoints » Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:57 pm

Watch and favorite me at: http://www.twitch.tv/exhausting

I will be streaming my raiding and other adventures for all of you to enjoy! I include full audio from our Mumble server so you always know what's going on. I have three tanking point of views to offer you: my main Druid, my alt Death Knight, and my alt Paladin. Don't worry warriors, our main raid features my friend and raid leader Sair, a fantastic warrior tank. Our main raid has 7/7 heroic modes cleared and the alt runs usually clear 6/7 heroic modes. Whether you're a tanking enthusiast or new to the scene, this stream is for everyone! You can enjoy multiple perspectives from a variety of tanking classes. You can learn which one best suits your unique playstyle if you want to tank, which one fits best into your raid composition, or simply take in the experience. There's something for everyone!

Here is my tentative streaming schedule:
    Mondays starting at 8PM: 10 man alt run from the point of view of my Paladin tank.
    Tuesdays starting at 7:30PM: 25 man main raid with Infallible from the point of view of my Druid tank! After 7/7 is cleared, we move on to our 25 man alt run from the point of view of my Death Knight tank
    Wednesdays starting at 7:30PM: The cleanup of our 25 man alt run from the point of view of my Death Knight tank.
    Be sure to check in between for random streaming!

Feel free to ask me questions on my stream chat or in game. Be sure to favorite my channel =]

Watch and favorite me at: http://www.twitch.tv/exhausting
Hitpoints

Re: 7/7 Heroic Firelands Tank Streaming!

Postby PsiVen » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Please feel free to advertise this in your signature.
Gladiator Psiven, Retired Tankadin
WoW-sober since March 2014
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Return to General