Remove Advertisements

[10] Beth'tilac

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [10] Beth'tilac

Postby Belloc » Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:23 am

econ21 wrote:Thanks again, Torias. It seems I was often getting squished by powered up drones. I confess I thought spiderlings only healed them, not boosted their power.

One small question if anyone knows: if a spinner has aggro on you, would hand of reckoning get them off their thread? I'm thinking of a holy paladin who might have healer aggro. I've read righteous defence would not get them off in that case; I am not sure about hand of reckoning (I guess the same logic should apply and it would not?).

Hand of Reckoning will work on any spinner, yes.

Righteous Defense, however, cannot be cast on yourself. That's why that one doesn't work.

For instance: We have our holy paladin use RF so that he has a higher chance of getting aggro on the spinners. I RD the holy paladin and they come down just fine. On one attempt, however, I somehow managed to have aggro on a spinner and I had to use Hand of Reckoning to get it down.

So, yes, Hand of Reckoning will always work.
Belloc

Postby econ21 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:19 pm

Just to say, we got him down this week - thanks, in no small part, to the comments here. The trick seemed to be balancing our dps assignments to meet all the competing demands. But a good grasp of what had to be done helped a lot, thanks.
econ21

Postby Torias » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:14 pm

econ21 wrote:Just to say, we got him down this week - thanks, in no small part, to the comments here. The trick seemed to be balancing our dps assignments to meet all the competing demands. But a good grasp of what had to be done helped a lot, thanks.

Great news, congratulations! Whom do you intend to work on next?
Torias

Postby Crimsonheart » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 pm

I prefer sending shadow priest upstairs or Locks (unless demonology). Shadowpriests take (when speced right) 17-19percent less magic damage, locks 20-25 (pending glyph). Shadowpriests are my preference cause on top of that, the self healing they do on themselves makes it so they basically take no healing needed. With his setup id use the rogue OR hunter on spiderlings, with the boomkin giving aid when needed (knockback). This leaves the lock on spinners (and shadowpriest when hes on ground can dot everything before going upstairs, there will be time).
Crimsonheart

Postby econ21 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:44 am

Torias wrote:Great news, congratulations! Whom do you intend to work on next?

Thanks! We are going for Rhyolith next (have Shannox down).
econ21

Postby frontallobe » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:34 am

Excellent news Econ21! Rhyo is a good next choice followed by Alysrazor. Lots of great comments on both in these forums as well. Good luck, have fun.

J
Frontallobe ~http://www.ihazlead.com
Raid leading and generally being terrible since Molten Core
frontallobe

Previous

Return to Cataclysm Raids (T11+)