Remove Advertisements

Tip of the day

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Snake-Aes » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:12 am

Weak. Today's tip is: Don't lean on anything in manners that leave red-orange stain marks on your white shirt if you can't tell whether people are joking or not when they call you a psychopath.
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Shyrtandros » Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:55 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Weak. Today's tip is: Don't lean on anything in manners that leave red-orange stain marks on your white shirt if you can't tell whether people are joking or not when they call you a psychopath.

I'll help you.. they are being serious.
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:44 am

Tip of the day: when you find an attractive woman wearing this, unbuttoned all the way to the belly, because there's too much breast to button it up, you are supposed to stare.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Mcduffie » Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:Tip of the day: when you find an attractive woman wearing this, unbuttoned all the way to the belly, because there's too much breast to button it up, you are supposed to stare.

Pics. Now.
Mcduffie

Postby Santcuff » Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:36 pm

Mcduffie wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Tip of the day: when you find an attractive woman wearing this, unbuttoned all the way to the belly, because there's too much breast to button it up, you are supposed to stare.

Pics. Now.

Will we get them is I say please?
Please.
daemonym wrote:Crazy? I was crazy once...
Santcuff

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:14 am

Today's: When you are a god-king blessed by the Fire of the world, turning you into a warrior who can burn everything with but your will, your first decision upon coming to a lakeside city should not be "boil the lake"
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Shyrtandros » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:07 am

Santcuff wrote:
Mcduffie wrote:

Pics. Now.

Will we get them is I say please?
Please.

Thirded.

Also: Pics or it didn't happen.
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby Shyrtandros » Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:12 am

Today's Tip: If monday is by far the busiest day of the week at work, the IT department has done several weekend updates (with a history of breaking something everytime they do an update) and you happen to have a doctors note stating you can be out for the day... take half or more of the damn day off.
Shyrtandros

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 am

Tip of the day: Do not yell "Shag him like a pig!" to a cop when he's inspecting a suspect in the middle of the crowd.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Shyrtandros » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 am

Snake-Aes wrote:Tip of the day: Do not yell "Shag him like a pig!" to a cop when he's inspecting a suspect in the middle of the crowd.

You're so wrong.. lol
Shyrtandros

Postby Snake-Aes » Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:49 am

He had his hand on his gun the whooooole time.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:38 pm

Snake-Aes wrote:Today's: When you are a god-king blessed by the Fire of the world, turning you into a warrior who can burn everything with but your will, your first decision upon coming to a lakeside city should not be "boil the lake"

... why not?
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Snake-Aes » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:04 am

Sabindeus wrote:
Snake-Aes wrote:Today's: When you are a god-king blessed by the Fire of the world, turning you into a warrior who can burn everything with but your will, your first decision upon coming to a lakeside city should not be "boil the lake"

... why not?

I'm not one to forbid my players of doing what they want in these cases. I'd much rather create the situation to demonstrate the attractive locals that my 104ºF is not a fever.

Anyway...

Today's: don't look a gift horse in the ass.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Snake-Aes » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:26 am

Tip: Before toying with your cup of water, certify it has been emptied.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

Postby Snake-Aes » Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:04 am

Tip: Do not hit on the girl at your side in the airplane just because you spent the entire flight having a good convo. Her dad sends armed bodyguards to fetch her in the airport.
The redhead with a corset and vacuum-worn leather gear midshow is fine tho. As long as you don't ask her name.
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor

PreviousNext

Return to Arkham Asylum