Tip of the day

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Tip of the day

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:26 am

Do not mess with your computer's partitions when you are under influence.
Or its backup.
Particularly if you no longer remember where you got 80% of those 3k+ different files, documents and multimedia you listen to 90% of the time.
For 5 years.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Belloc » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Just the tip?
User avatar
Belloc
 
Posts: 3195
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:56 pm
Location: Silent Earth

Re: Tip of the day

Postby fuzzygeek » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Augh. Why were you messing with partitions, out of curiosity?
Image
User avatar
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 5130
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:58 pm

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Xenix » Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 pm

Also, does this imply we get another piece of advice every day, so we know more things to not do? :lol:
Kimurellia - Holy/Protection Paladin - Scions of Destiny - Eredar-US
User avatar
Xenix
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:56 am

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:40 pm

fuzzygeek wrote:Augh. Why were you messing with partitions, out of curiosity?

An HD exploded, and I have a rather bad mix of flu, lack of sleep, forgetting to eat for two days and trying to learn statistics in the meanwhile. While trying not to think of vectors as I spin the book around just for the sake of it.

Xenix wrote:Also, does this imply we get another piece of advice every day, so we know more things to not do? :lol:

Don't count on it, but if i'm creative I'm going to throw something around.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Tip of the day

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:08 pm

i have one, but i am biting my tongue as im not sure i can type it and not have it come off as vindictive
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7376
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Don't worry, we all think you are an ungrateful shifty little bastard, so it's not like our opinion on you will get any worse :D
Unless you badmouth ponies. Then I will tolerate the shit out of you.
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Tip of the day

Postby bldavis » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 pm

i actually like the community here, which is why im keeping my mouth shut
other wise i would just say it
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7376
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:45 pm

<throws some belly-bites bldavis' way>
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15540
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Amirya » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:00 pm

His tip is, "Kodo tail pulling is a mating call."
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3953
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Arnock » Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:13 pm

My tip of the day: Double check the syllabus before spending 3 hours working on an assignment that you'll never have to do.
Image
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
User avatar
Arnock
 
Posts: 3670
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: Everywhere and nowhere

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Mcduffie » Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:34 pm

bldavis wrote:i actually like the community here, which is why im keeping my mouth shut
other wise i would just say it

So, why did you say anything at all?

"There's something I could say, but I'm not going to say it. I'm just going to mention the fact that I'm not saying it because it's so overwhelming. I just couldn't hold in the fact that I'm not saying it right now."
User avatar
Mcduffie
 
Posts: 454
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Tip of the day

Postby bldavis » Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:10 am

because i was still pissed at that time and wasnt thinking straight ok?
now can we go back to the issue being dropped again?

and yes i know this is bitchy....
i havent had good kodo tail in a few months... :twisted:
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7376
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Mannstein » Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:46 am

bldavis wrote: i havent had good kodo tail in a few months... :twisted:

This raised a new Tip of the day:
Never LoL at work.
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 am

Re: Tip of the day

Postby Shyrtandros » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:20 am

Mannstein wrote:
bldavis wrote: i havent had good kodo tail in a few months... :twisted:

This raised a new Tip of the day:
Never LoL at work.


Reading the tip.. made me break the tip.. lol.
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
User avatar
Shyrtandros
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:54 am

Next

Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest