Remove Advertisements

1600-0 EoTS and 500 resource disadvantage AB

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

1600-0 EoTS and 500 resource disadvantage AB

Postby Nordix » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:39 pm

These 2 achievements are the only obstacles cockblocking me from Battlemaster really,any good advices or ideas how to get them without severe pain,yelling at neanderthaal pugturds,etc?
Nordix

Re: 1600-0 EoTS and 500 resource disadvantage AB

Postby Worldie » Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:05 am

I believe people pre-organize them during night time, or that's what I've read from my guildies.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Nordix » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 am

In the meantime,I found a way.

Preform AV enabler addon.

You make a raidgroup,make everyone install it,and if you're the leader,you can force them to queue,leave queue and join too if it pops for a specific battleground at the same time.You can see who has the addon and who dont,who is queued who is not,and who has a queue on his/her screen .takes like ~10mins to get into a bg.

We got 1600-0 like this yesterday.I'll organize the AB achievement too when finally I'll get the 50 defense one
Nordix

Postby Hrobertgar » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:06 am

Preform enabler is indeed the way to go. Length of time to get into a BG varies with which BG, time of day, and weekly BG; as these things can affect demand for that BG.

I got both of those when a PvPer I knew organized some premade (not rated) BGs. The EOTS one was just an outcome rather than a goal of the zerg strategy, and kept the fights quick for higher HP return. We would just zerg their bases, and only back cap our bases afterwards. Meanwhile we would camp their spawn point for HKs.

The AB, really came from noting early on that the other team was weak (and we had already pawned for several runs), and we did it for fun rather than by design at the beginning of the premade. The best way to do this is to NOT capture anything up front, but let them 4 cap (not 5 because of the acceleration). Then once its 500-0, you pound them and go 4-1 or 5 cap to beat them. A premade full of PvPers agaisnt a random should be able to handle it. If someone makes the mistake of capturing a base too early, then you need to give them like a 800-280 advantage which makes it much more difficult to then win, much better to let them go 500-0 then poor it on as randoms will usually be unable to organize to adjust, and a premade should have better geared members plus vent.
Never Pug a random Troll Heroic, always wait for the guild group.

Hrobearina - 85 Healer - space goat
Hrobertgar - 85 Tank - human
Hrobernia - 85 Arcane - human
Hrobanka - 85 BM - elf
Hrobertgar

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes