Remove Advertisements

4.3 rumours on MMO Champ

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: 4.3 rumours on MMO Champ

Postby Zalaria » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 am

Short version: They are adding worgen racial mounts that are pretty much armor-less and saddle-less human horses.

Currently alliance are two mounts behind horde, since goblins got two mounts and worgen got Running Wild. Speculation is they are adding two horses to balance the factions.

...and lol@this:
Jeremoot wrote:Alliance get a cool new original mount and Horde get nothing?
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain - It's time to roll the dice
Zalaria
Maintankadonor

Postby halabar » Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

Zalaria wrote:Short version: They are adding worgen racial mounts that are pretty much armor-less and saddle-less human horses.

Currently alliance are two mounts behind horde, since goblins got two mounts and worgen got Running Wild. Speculation is they are adding two horses to balance the factions.

...and lol@this:

Ewww... plain horses?....

Now if they gave worgen mounts like the original concept art for the worgen mounts, then you'd have a right to complain, those were bad-ass. But horses? BFD.

(The original concept art for the worgen mounts were like a armoured cross between a kodo and a warthog. It was quite cool looking).
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Paxen » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:47 am

The QQ here is epic: http://t.co/5NnZZry

As long as Worgen keep Running Wild I could care less how ugly or plain the horses are.
Paxen

Postby Flex » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am

Someone on my server has one of the original epic horse land mounts before they made them armored, I was jealous.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Malthrax » Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 am

halabar wrote:
Zalaria wrote:Short version: They are adding worgen racial mounts that are pretty much armor-less and saddle-less human horses.

...and lol@this:

Ewww... plain horses?....

Now if they gave worgen mounts like the original concept art for the worgen mounts, then you'd have a right to complain, those were bad-ass. But horses? BFD.

(The original concept art for the worgen mounts were like a armoured cross between a kodo and a warthog. It was quite cool looking).

They should give Worgen the ability to give piggy-back rides to other Worgen.
Malthrax

Postby halabar » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Malthrax wrote:
They should give Worgen the ability to give piggy-back rides to other Worgen.

That might result in more worgen, not sure we want that...
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Paxen » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:43 pm

Flex wrote:Someone on my server has one of the original epic horse land mounts before they made them armored, I was jealous.

Does it look different from the non-epic horses? Those move at 100% speed now once you get epic riding.
Paxen

Postby Flex » Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Paxen wrote:
Flex wrote:Someone on my server has one of the original epic horse land mounts before they made them armored, I was jealous.

Does it look different from the non-epic horses? Those move at 100% speed now once you get epic riding.

They don't aside from being in colors you can't get with a level 20 mount, and this was before the mount speed change.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Previous

Return to General