Need Advice

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Need Advice

Postby Nightpal » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:38 am

I run with a Pally tank who is usually our OT. When trying to heal his damage is very spikey and he seems to take a lot more damage then our Bear or Warrior tanks. Is there anything you can see in logs that can help me provide some constructive advice to him.

Thanks in advance.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/mq70k1zfskozhi1v/
Nightpal

Re: Need Advice

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 am

I'm not good at logs so I'll leave that to others. But if your guy is Zeifer, from Eonar US... He could do with wearing a second mastery trinket since he falls short of block cap by about 6.5%. He favours mastery, which is good, but he's got a weird +40 dodge rating gem in the yellow socket in his helm. I can't help but think he put the wrong gem in since his other pure yellows are all full mastery gems. He's missing a JC gem though... but really that's piddly stuff compared to getting block capped. The Tol Barad trinket (which any good tank should have) would smooth out his damage a lot alongside the spidersilk spindle.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Re: Need Advice

Postby Magnetic » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:28 am

The pally tank isn't really tanking any more damage then the other tanks. Do you have any specific examples of were he is spiky? also the warrior tank gemming and enchants are wrong
Magnetic

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice