Remove Advertisements

Prince and Infernals

Attumen, Moroes, Maiden, Opera, Curator, Illhoof, Aran, Netherspite, Chess, Prince, Nightbane

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

Postby NarfJones » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:06 pm

So I tanked Prince for the first time the other night. I kind of skipped that part of progression when i joined my current guild. We were just on a badge run and all we had left was prince and nightbane. It was mostly alts but still more than geared for the encounter. All I have to say is, is dear god i feel bad for the guild that had to do that fight in progression. That had to be incredibly frustrating downing him for the first time. Well enough though I didn't take a single crush in 5 attempts.
NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Zolexa » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:43 pm

Has the "safe spot" trick been nerfed? Used to have no problems, now all of a sudden 6 wipes in a row, I have had an infernal land ON MY HEAD for 3 of them... now I've gotten a migraine and we're calling the raid.

Or are we just having the shittiest luck tonight?
Zolexa

Postby Zeels » Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:22 am

I hope it's nerfed.. Never use safe spots. Learned that the hard way pre tbc
on Heigan in naxx.

Better to just get the right tactics down, although prince is somewhat luckbased.
By the Power of Grey Skull!

Lvl 80 Spanks you very much Spankadin!

Spank
Zeels

Postby Caelia » Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:51 pm

we sacrifice a gnome everytime we attempt prince, last week we had no gnome and wiped 3 times before getting him on the 4th. This week we sacrificed one successfully and 1 shotted him. you can replace a gnome with a bloodelf.
In Progress: Fury Warrior: Tailwhip
All Retired: Holy Priest:Appletons | DK Blood Tank: Dreadborne | Prot Paladin: Welsh
Caelia

Previous

Return to Karazhan