Firelands dailies, how many toons will you do them on?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

How many toons will you do the Firelands dailies on?

10%
25%
25%
11%
4+
10%
CBH
13%
Firelands in Rift?
1%
Get off my lawn kid, don't play that game anymore.
5%

Total votes : 134

Re: Firelands dailies, how many toons will you do them on?

Postby Epimer » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:00 am

I couldn't be bothered to do them on my main yesterday. I've only got Moonwell left and the only gear I'd use from that is one Ret ring, and I basically never play Ret.

Now that I'm playing my Resto Shaman a bit more, though, some of that gear is looking really appealing. Unfortunately I took him through the "wrong" levelling zone, so as if it wasn't hard enough to find the time/motivation to do the dailies on him again I also have to try to dredge up enough enthusiasm to slog through Hyjal first. Can't see that happening.
Epimer

Postby Epimer » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:59 am

Although actually looking at the rewards, none of the caster mail (or rings, or relics) have any Spirit whatsoever on them, so it would be one trinket with an on use which I don't get a huge amount of return from (Mastery is a potentially incredible stat for Resto Shaman, but not so much when you're running nerfed content in an overgeared raid) and a bunch of gear which is better suited for off-spec. I'm not jumping through hoops for an alt's off-spec gear, so I guess my original answer of "one toon" is still correct :)
Epimer

Postby halabar » Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:59 am

missed my dailies again in favor of dps testing, raid, and a troll. :-)

I do want to get the boots and ring, so I will finish it eventually..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:12 am

Still only doing them on one.

Having an uncomfortable feeling might have to do them on at least my druid too, and maybe my shaman.

Also, I hate doing the Shadow Warden quests. Not that they're hard, or I'm more familiar with the Druid of the Talon quests. Without fail, no matter what, I am in perpetual combat while doing Shadow Wardens' quests. Kill spiders, blow things up, free webbed people. Always in combat. No more quests but to blow up runes...in combat all the way there. Blow up the runes, turn in to the worgen druid. In combat. Go back to the Breach. By foot, because...I'm in combat. Annoys the fucking hell out of me.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:31 am

You somehow damaged but didn't kill a web wrapped druid.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Amirya » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am

Even when I'm grouped with bldavis and he's on web wrapping and I'm just blowing solar bombs up (and he can mount up because he's not in combat...).

Lovely.

Thanks for explaining that, though. Much appreciated.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Chicken » Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm

I always end up in combat for ages from stamping out the runes too for what it's worth, not from anything else though.
Chicken

Postby Staatt » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:58 am

Reloading the UI works to take you out of combat.

BTW, thanks for the Holy Radiance tip for healing those dudes. That is a huge time-saver!
Staatt
Maintankadonor

Postby Pizbit » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:40 am

Staatt wrote:Reloading the UI works to take you out of combat.

BTW, thanks for the Holy Radiance tip for healing those dudes. That is a huge time-saver!

More likely just a coincidence, reloading ui isn't a combat breaker.
I have ADHD and OCD...I keep forgetting to wash my hands.
Pizbit

Postby Dianora » Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 pm

halabar wrote:So was thinking... how many of us are going to spend how much time doing those dailies?

All. I have 7 level 85s, and it adds up to quit a bit of money daily. Some of my toons are making 300g per day on just these quests. My main toon even pick up the scorch stone pet that has eluded me in two Mid Summer holiday quest.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Darielle » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:56 am

I'm just doing them on characters that can benefit from the recipes. I don't really NEED the recipes, so I have zero rush or worry about missing a few days.
Darielle

Postby halabar » Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:12 am

Darielle wrote:I'm just doing them on characters that can benefit from the recipes. I don't really NEED the recipes, so I have zero rush or worry about missing a few days.

I'd encourage those who can make the bags to do that. But NOT engineers. I've only sold one friggen scope since getting the pattern. Way too many hunter engineers on my tiny horde pop on this server..
Amirya wrote:... because everyone needs a Catagonskin rug.

twinkfist wrote:i feel bad for the Mogu...having to deal with alcoholic bears.
halabar

Postby Teranoid » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:58 pm

This shit is a chore enough on one toon. As much as I'd like to gear up my alts.. there's no way I'm going through this again once I'm done on my shammy.
Teranoid

Postby Skye1013 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:41 am

halabar wrote:
Darielle wrote:I'm just doing them on characters that can benefit from the recipes. I don't really NEED the recipes, so I have zero rush or worry about missing a few days.

I'd encourage those who can make the bags to do that. But NOT engineers. I've only sold one friggen scope since getting the pattern. Way too many hunter engineers on my tiny horde pop on this server..

You mean all bags or specific ones? Cause I can make the JC bag, but I wasn't really sure how popular they'd be. Of course, I don't get any other tailoring patterns that don't require Living Ember, which is (from the looks of things) going to be a ways away from hitting the SC AH.
"me no gay, me friends gay, me no like you call me gay, you dumb dumb" -bldavis
"Here are the values that I stand for: I stand for honesty, equality, kindness, compassion, treating people the way you wanna be treated, and helping those in need. To me, those are traditional values. That’s what I stand for." -Ellen Degeneres
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." -Jon Stewart
Horde: Clopin Dylon Sharkbait Xiaman Metria Metapriest
Alliance: Schatze Aleks Deegee Baileyi Sotanaht Danfer Shazta Rawrsalot Roobyroo
Skye1013
Maintankadonor

Postby lythac » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:36 am

So far I have only been doing them on my warrior but that is coming to a close soon. Think I have missed 6-8 days, unlocked the 2nd of 3 vendors yesterday. Still need the last one for an upgrade.

In a week or so might start up on the paladin and do them very casually.
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
lythac

PreviousNext

Return to General