Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Postby Thalia » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 pm

So went and pre-ordered it last week...seriously this is the game I've been the most excited for like...ever I think (though ffxiv was close but disappointed I have to wait for them to fix it).

Anyway, I "Liked" Skyrim on Facebook and got and update for a cover they are getting in PSM magazine. I googled PSM Skyrim and found this, which I thought was pretty cute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9eGtyqz4gY&feature=player_embedded#at=53

If I was a single dude I might just be acting like him after seeing the trailer the first time ahahaha.
Thalia

Re: Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

Postby Aubade » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Haha, I'm pretty stoked about skyrim myself, gonna be Legend....WAIT FOR IT. ........

DAIRY.
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Postby Era » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:49 am

I'm looking forward to it too, a little bit. I don't like the graphics. I mean, they're nice and all, scenery is great as they always are in Elder Scrolls... But I don't like how the armour/weapons and other objects like tables/chairs and such look very, eh. Soft, sort of. Can't quite explain it, but doesn't feel like they have any proper edges?

Gah, I'm probably the only one who even notices or cares. xD
"Ask stupid questions. Growth is fuelled by desire and innocence. Assess the answer,
not the question. Imagine learning throughout your life at the rate of an infant."
Era

Postby Firas » Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:31 am

Era wrote:I'm looking forward to it too, a little bit. I don't like the graphics. I mean, they're nice and all, scenery is great as they always are in Elder Scrolls... But I don't like how the armour/weapons and other objects like tables/chairs and such look very, eh. Soft, sort of. Can't quite explain it, but doesn't feel like they have any proper edges?

Gah, I'm probably the only one who even notices or cares. xD

I noticed the water looked "eh" during their first trailer.
Firas

Return to Arkham Asylum