Druids of the Talon bugged

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Druids of the Talon bugged

Postby Dianora » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:52 pm

On my main character, Dianora, I simply cannot do Druids of the Talon dailies. I've unlocked all three molten front vendors, and I never got a follow up quest with the Druids of the Talon. Any ideas here?
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Re: Druids of the Talon bugged

Postby Flex » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:55 pm

Go to the Shrine of Aviana and see if there is a quest to meet the Skylord in the Molten Front. It is easy to miss because the quest is at the shrine but doesn't become visible immediately so you may have left before it activated.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Dianora » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:22 pm

Flex wrote:Go to the Shrine of Aviana and see if there is a quest to meet the Skylord in the Molten Front. It is easy to miss because the quest is at the shrine but doesn't become visible immediately so you may have left before it activated.

I did do that on all 7 of my level 85s. The Skylord does not offer any follow up quests.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Amirya » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:24 pm

You aren't doing the Shadow Wardens first, I assume.

Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Dianora » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:31 pm

Amirya wrote:You aren't doing the Shadow Wardens first, I assume.

I did shadow warden first. But I've been conscience about NOT taking the Forlorn Spire and the Shadow Warden's daily. The Skylord from Druids of Talon in Molten Front didn't have any follow up quests for me. Someone mentioned in MMOChampion that I'm supposed to be killing some elemental near the firewall path, but I didn't see any mob there.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Postby Torias » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Did you pick up "Into the Flames" from the NPC? It's the same one that offers "The Forlorn Spire", the Skylord doesn't ever actually offer any quests as far as I recall.
Torias

Postby Dianora » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Torias wrote:Did you pick up "Into the Flames" from the NPC? It's the same one that offers "The Forlorn Spire", the Skylord doesn't ever actually offer any quests as far as I recall.

Nope. General Taldris never offered me "Into the Fire".

Nvm. I found the problem. Stupid mod Daily Grind. It locked that quest out.
ImageImageImage
Dianora

Return to General