Remove Advertisements

[US] 371 Tankadin LF Late Night (11pm+ PST)

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[US] 371 Tankadin LF Late Night (11pm+ PST)

Postby Blockabull » Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:56 am

Since I close some week nights I can't commit to starting until 11:00pm PST (Pacific Standard Time) at the earliest although very occasionally I might be 10 minutes late. If your guild raids earlier than this please don't post your guild spam below because I just can't raid earlier.

Ideal schedule 10pm to 1am or 2am Tuesday to Thursday with Sunday or Monday night as possibilities. I would be open to transferring and ideally would prefer to stay horde but for a good guild of mature people I would definitely faction change.

I'm currently 370 ilvl and 4/7 Firelands on my tank (all but Alysrazor) and I have killed Majordomo Staghelm and had 1 night of attempts on Ragnaros on my 363 Mage.

Have Defender of a Shattered World title (gained in January before the sweeping tide of nerfs) and end boss raiding experience all the way back to the original Molten Core and BWD including being one of the early tankadins to down Illidan as the MT (block-capped for the win).

I know the tankadin class intimately, read maintankadin nearly every day (just registered though), I research the fights, I always have my own raiding mats and I listen well, don't ninja afk and take criticism for what it is, a learning tool. I'm also Canadian so I'm a nice guy, eh!

The only thing I am not superb at is Retribution, my offspec. I'm not terrible at it, I can still do decent DPS but I am not anywhere near as skilled with it as I am at tanking as I'm not a huge pvp'er and I was usually the MT so on one-tank fights I'd tank.

Give me a shout on here or in game if you are interested in talking with me.

ps: I could also be open to raiding on my mage instead, name is Inconceivabl, profile is here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... l/advanced
Sarcasm: It's a lifestyle.
Blockabull

Re: [US] 371 Tankadin LF Late Night (11pm+ PST)

Postby Blockabull » Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:25 am

Updated OP because of a promotion and store change, slightly later hours.
Sarcasm: It's a lifestyle.
Blockabull

Return to Recruitment