Mirrored Boots - Why you so ugly?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Mirrored Boots - Why you so ugly?

Postby Fetzie » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:19 am

But I want to sneak up behind an alliance clothie without them seeing me and then wreck them with ambushes and backstabs :<
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Shathus » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:40 am

Skye1013 wrote:
Pyrea wrote:Bloodfang would also work. Dark colours like green, blue and red. Just don't send me out to assassinate someone while dressing me up in the equivalent of a piccadilly circus/time square billboard. Not exactly what I would call inconspicuous...

With the way everyone else looks... it's the only way to truly blend in... if you were wearing the Blackened Defias or Bloodfang sets in today's world of gear... don't you think you'd stand out even MORE?

Makes me think of Family Guy
"You guys are stupid, they're gonna be looking for army guys"
Shathus
Maintankadonor

Postby Flex » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:53 am

Pyrea wrote:Sometimes (actually all the time) I wish my rogue's gear would actually look like something an assassin would wear to blend into the shadows. Not like an effing lighthouse (T9 looked like it had flashing lights stolen off a bloody fire truck on its shoulderpads).

An assassin would actually wear nondescript clothing in a similar fashion to the locale he is infiltrating to not draw suspicion to "Oh hey, why is that dude all in black, kill him!"

Seems to be the design rogues have been using in Tier 8, 10 and 11.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Previous

Return to General