Dose anybody know what addon this is??

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Dose anybody know what addon this is??

Postby gameing » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:22 pm

Dose anyone know what that addons is called??
And if that's the case..how do i move it? ^^

Think its called ElkBuffBar or something in that style.

Thx =):D
gameing

Postby Invisusira » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:25 pm

Invisusira

Postby gameing » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:32 pm

You'r sweet ...just like my cusin sends me of to Google when i ask something... xD =)

Guess i'm abit retarded ..but still can't find commands for being able to move it...
gameing

Postby gameing » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:35 pm

Well kinda found it...

BTW Invisusira you are the main reason i got in to tanking xD

Saw your movies..

Cheers sleep well..but guess you are on the other side of the world(almost) so god day or afternoon =)
gameing

Postby Invisusira » Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:43 pm

Always glad to be of inspiration ^_-
Invisusira

Postby Everlight » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:06 pm

A word of warning.

I'd be careful with those kind of buff mods, they tend to chew up a lot of valuable screen real estate, very quickly. That person is only partially buffed on that screen, and look how much space is taken up with something that doesn't deliver much information.

I use Satrina Buff Frames, I love it. Customizable buff windows, resizeable, gives notifications when stuff wears off... It's good.

Here's a shot of what my UI has on it (I don't have the cast bar, hud, or seal buff bar up, but they appear down the bottom - oh yeah, and don't look at my HP, I'm in threat gear :) ).

Everlight

Postby Aevie » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:08 pm

Everlight wrote:
I use Satrina Buff Frames, I love it. Customizable buff windows, resizeable, gives notifications when stuff wears off... It's good.

I haven't heard of that one until now :] Do you know if it offers the option to sort buffs by time remaining? EBB does, Buffalo2 doesn't (so far as I saw) and it is the main reason I am sticking with EBB.

<3
Aevie
Aevie

Postby Everlight » Sat Dec 22, 2007 7:14 pm

Aevie wrote:Do you know if it offers the option to sort buffs by time remaining? EBB does, Buffalo2 doesn't (so far as I saw) and it is the main reason I am sticking with EBB.

Yes, it does. I've got that turned off though, I don't like my buffs reshuffling :P
Everlight

Postby Aevie » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:48 am

Everlight wrote:Yes, it does. I've got that turned off though, I don't like my buffs reshuffling :P

:O Might be time to give it a whirl then!

And I hate when I have like... 20m on Fort next to Ret Aura next to 59m59s on AB... it upsets the OCD in me ;) Thanks for the heads up & quick reply!

<3
Aevie
Aevie

Postby Asterix » Sun Dec 23, 2007 2:10 am

I use the CT Buff mod from here: http://ctmod.net/downloads/
It works pretty well and you can adjust the scale and location pretty easily. One nice thing about the mod is when you hover over a buff it tells you who in the raid doesn't have that buff. Good for quick checking if everyone has kings or fort or even a food buff.

Asterix

Postby Goodheart » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:30 am

Asterix wrote:I use the CT Buff mod from here: http://ctmod.net/downloads/
It works pretty well and you can adjust the scale and location pretty easily. One nice thing about the mod is when you hover over a buff it tells you who in the raid doesn't have that buff. Good for quick checking if everyone has kings or fort or even a food buff.

I use a mod called BigBrother for that. It has a nice GUI with an overview of the buffs and even tells you who broke the CC :P
Goodheart

Postby Asterix » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:04 am

Goodheart wrote:
Asterix wrote:I use the CT Buff mod from here: http://ctmod.net/downloads/

I use a mod called BigBrother for that. It has a nice GUI with an overview of the buffs and even tells you who broke the CC :P

Hmmm... now that you mention it, *I* have Big Brother too. I just thought it did the CC break warning and just assumed the buff info was CT Buffmod. You're probably right about this one then. :)
Asterix

Postby Goodheart » Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:03 pm

Nha the hover over info is definitely ct_buff.
You have to type /bb buffcheck or something like that, and the nyou'll get a ncie screen with a tab for raid buffs, elixirs/flasks/foodbuffs and pala buffs.
I'll post a screen when I log my pally again, but with christmass incoming it might take a few days :P
Goodheart

Postby QuantumDelta » Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:00 am

EBB has a click-through option which allows you to make the buffs transparent/non-existent to the mouse.

ATM it's the best buff addon I've found, real estate or not seeing exactly what buffs I've got in such a distinct and ordered graphical way is much more to my liking.
Especially considering it goes beyond blizzards UIs ability to display buffs and debuffs.
QuantumDelta

Postby ehly » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:11 am

I still like ct buff. It is fully scalable. As solid or transparent as needed. And once you turn off the (for me) useless options like the active timer bars and huge full names. It is actually quick small and takes up very little room. I mainly started using it to help track my blessing/RF as it also has a buff expiration warning system.
ehly

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros