Remove Advertisements

Spidersilk Spindle

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

Spidersilk Spindle

Postby Ventras » Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:54 am

I was lucky to obtain Spidersilk Spindle last night. On what fights should it be equipped in the current tier? Also, is it viable to pair it with the Mirror for physical damage heavy fights?

Thanks,

Ventras
Last edited by Ventras on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.”
Ventras

Re: Spidersilk Spindle

Postby Koatanga » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Depending what your the rest of your gear is like, using two mastery trinkets could push you over the 102.4% combat table coverage, which would make some or all of the 2nd mastery trinket obsolete.

A 19k bubble is pretty lol in terms of incoming damage size, but could potentially make the difference between a fatal blow and a non-fatal one because it happens when you are under 35%. That trinket would find a welcome home as my go-to mastery trinket.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Vlesk » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:50 am

Wearing 2 Mastery Trinkets allows you to gem Stamina. If the Mastery Trinkets are worth it, this shouldnt be a bad idea.
Vlesk

Postby Ventras » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:23 am

Well, after reaching block cap I will replace one of the mastery trinkets with a stamina one. Double mastery trinkets till then.

Thanks for the comments. :wink:
“In war, victory. In peace, vigilance. In death, sacrifice.”
Ventras

Postby BlackNet » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 am

Koatanga wrote:Depending what your the rest of your gear is like, using two mastery trinkets could push you over the 102.4% combat table coverage, which would make some or all of the 2nd mastery trinket obsolete.

A 19k bubble is pretty lol in terms of incoming damage size, but could potentially make the difference between a fatal blow and a non-fatal one because it happens when you are under 35%. That trinket would find a welcome home as my go-to mastery trinket.

Double stack that with the engineering enchant on the belt for the 18k bubble :)
Uncomfortable truth : We're all pugs.
BlackNet

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice