[Holy] Please review this post for the forums

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

Re: [Holy] Please review this post for the forums

Postby sherck » Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Dantriges wrote:IIRC Innervate will take a hit in 4.2.?

Only if the Druid uses his Innervate on someone else. If he/she uses it on themself, it will return what it is in 4.1 now, I believe.

Cheers,
sherck

Postby Ezelyn » Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:29 am

sherck wrote:Was this 25 or 10 man? Where is the Replenishment for the Pally? Are you saying that the Pally never got a Replenishment tick?
Cheers,

Hi,
my bad, i wanted to cut off "racial regen" and i've cut Replenishment. That was (cant link again i'm at work) pretty the same (a little more because their paladin got a little more intel).
The purpose of the link was to say :
Insight+divine plea quite equal to Revitalize+innervate if you are using the same trinket (if one of them is using intel trinket, the manapool is not so close)
And our regen is really a hell compared to drood (GCD spend on judgement, heal/2 during plea)

Maybe can we count on "Glyph of Divinity" but it's a gameplay choice since a lot of healadin (especially on nefarian crackle) are using LoD, DivPlea and Divine Prot as Major Glyph.

For your other question it's from 10man, one of the top HPS drood in worldoflog (and their healadin in the same fight). (you can take another log to compare with, regen is pretty the same and i suspect it's not a good example because in P2 you can melee a lot)

By the way i think the manacost on DL will be a 10man probablematic that's why i only link 10man. You actually can't afford spamming DL on 10man. In 25man they will be able to adapt (using more holylight on raidmember with beacon on tank).

I forgot to speak about bad geared healadin with a low regen due to low manapool. They will have hard time to use 35%manabase DL on their tank.
In conclusion, i think this nerf isnt done like it should be
Ezelyn

Postby Ezelyn » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:05 am

Hi, maybe some of you did remember a question about the shield stacking from 2 holypally on the same target.
After testing, it does stack.
Each paladin can stack his own illuminated shield on the same tank resulting in incredible shields (about 40k * x)

There is no problem to use 2 holypally in a 10man raid.
Ezelyn

Previous

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes