Remove Advertisements

[10] Heroic Atramedes

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

Re: [10] Heroic Atramedes

Postby Hrobertgar » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:50 pm

There seem to be 2 adds per ground phase, they go down like a sack of bricks (I mean like 100k health or something puny) if targetted and are fully interuptible and such, even as holy pally I keep Reckoning on hand for this fight. Timing is probably start fight ~ 20 secs 1st add, 20 secs 2nd add, air pahse, land and 20 secs to next add. I am not quoting a timer here, just a rough feel.

First add was spawning during first fire breath and jumping on someone towards the end of it. Dps it quick before searing flame. Then after searing another breath and another add, followed by air phase. For subsequent ground phases I also note that adds spawn about the time he puts skull on someone for flame breath, and once they jump on someone's back they are quickly killable. Immunity, such as bubble and ice block WILL dislodge them, but they WILL target another player. They need to die fairly quick to keep sound on that player low.

In the air, the sound bombs DO come faster, so keep moving to avoid them and stay a little spread out. Chances are you have plenty of dps to beat his ass during the 4th grnd pahse, so don't worry about doing little damage to him during air phases. I have also noticed as a healer that the tank appears to take more dmg right after the boss lands. Maybe the tank doesn't have all his abiliies up, maybe the healers don't have all the hots up, dunno. I've just noticed that his health tends to drop a bit, so i often resort to Flash of Light for 10+ secs at the beginning of subsequent ground phases.
Never Pug a random Troll Heroic, always wait for the guild group.

Hrobearina - 85 Healer - space goat
Hrobertgar - 85 Tank - human
Hrobernia - 85 Arcane - human
Hrobanka - 85 BM - elf
Hrobertgar

Re: [10] Heroic Atramedes

Postby maurok » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:25 am

omg... why did we left this one for 4/13 ? =[

it is so much easier then chimaeron and magmaw H... our first kill with 1 dps and 1 healer dead for like half the fight, and we killed him as soon as he got back from the 3rd air phase ( still 1 gong left).

I really recommend people starting heroics to try atramedes after halfus

and thanks all for the tips... solar beam and the searing flame add-on were terrific advices
maurok

Previous

Return to Cataclysm Raids (T11+)