Remove Advertisements

Who remembers SWP very well?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby culhag » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:41 am

All this raid stacking seems crazy now...
User avatar
culhag
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1717
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:50 am
Location: France

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby fuzzygeek » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:15 am

culhag wrote:All this raid stacking seems crazy now...


That's one thing that's nice, now. Back in the day we couldn't do Felmyst because we had two priests in the guild. We ended up gearing up alts just for that goddamn fight.
Image
User avatar
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 5085
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:58 pm

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Devistasion » Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:47 am

Funny thing is that I just jumped into a SWP pug group and a mostly stacked group of 85's can't seem to understand the concept of Felmyst gas clouds mc you and kill us all. On the up side my priest got the T6 belt from Brutallus.
Bronzebeard
82 Holy/Ret BE Paladin Devistasion
85 Gnome Destro PVE/Affliction PVP Warlock TÄinted
85 NE Resto/Balance Druid Moonshìne
82 DR BM leveling PVE/ Marksman PVP Hunter Nelix
85 DR Resto/Elemental Shaman Icys
73 Sub/Combat Worgen Rogue Lostinshadow
78 Disc/shadow DR Priest Laforge
70 Arms/Fury Goblin Warrior Nìghtbane
36 Änomoly Frost/Arcane Goblin Mage

DarkSpear
85 Frost/Blood Human DK Devistasion
19 Balance Worgen Druid Sakhamet
I know Altoholics Anonymous is for me...
Devistasion
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:49 am
Location: Hell

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Worldie » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:49 am

knaughty wrote:And adding 15% to the damage of the five warlocks...


Did anyone mention M'uru?
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13141
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Amirya » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:21 am

Geaux wrote:She has seen screenshots of her ex boy friend at level 70 doing progression in SWP and pulling over 4k DPS on his mage.

Depending on how friendly she is with said ex...couldn't it be a simple case of "pics or it didn't happen"?
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3890
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby lythac » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:38 pm

There might be ways a screenshot could exist.

Bloodlust on the pull, Arcane Power, Trinkets, PoM Pyro + other stuff.

Splat.

ZOMG I DID 4K DPS!!!! GONNA SS THAT!!!!
Ryshad / Lythac of <Heretic> Nagrand-EU
User avatar
lythac
Moderator
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Amirya wrote:
Geaux wrote:She has seen screenshots of her ex boy friend at level 70 doing progression in SWP and pulling over 4k DPS on his mage.

Depending on how friendly she is with said ex...couldn't it be a simple case of "pics or it didn't happen"?

Imma lol when it was actually 400 dps, and in Kara. :lol:
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 10994
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Amirya » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Imma lol when it was actually 400 dps, and in Kara. :lol:

Nah, it was 400 dps, when they were raiding Silvermoon City.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 3890
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2007 2:59 am

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Torquemada » Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 pm

I can't help but remember the Surprised Tank whenever I read these kinds of threads.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/753144-The-Surprised-Tank
A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. – Thomas Jefferson
User avatar
Torquemada
 
Posts: 1673
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:00 am
Location: Afghanistan

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Worldie » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:16 am

One of the best lines of wow history, will never forget it
Skeletons from different raid IDs were jumping into ours to be tanked, thats how well he was picking them up
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13141
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Nikachelle » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:31 am

Worldie wrote:One of the best lines of wow history, will never forget it
Skeletons from different raid IDs were jumping into ours to be tanked, thats how well he was picking them up

LMFAO! I'd forgotten about that line.
User avatar
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 10994
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:39 am
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Shathus » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:44 am

Torquemada wrote:I can't help but remember the Surprised Tank whenever I read these kinds of threads.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/753144-The-Surprised-Tank



MMO is currently down and I hadn't heard this story before, found another post of it here

http://www.threadmeters.com/mkWUi8/Trolling_EJ_forums/

That was sweet.
Shathus
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 1465
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:02 pm

Re: Who remembers SWP very well?

Postby Sabindeus » Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:52 am

I remember that! It was indeed a cool story, bros.
Image
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
User avatar
Sabindeus
Moderator
 
Posts: 10455
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 9:24 am

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest