Remove Advertisements

need spreadsheet/app

Get help with your character's gear

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, majiben, lythac, Digren

need spreadsheet/app

Postby BlackNet » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:02 am

I am looking for either a website, spreadsheet or some type of app that either pulls toons from the armory or allows me to put data in for various things like block cap, raid buff's, equipment swapping and the like. I want to see the effects all these things will have on the toon in a raid group to know what areas/items I need to work on.

Any ideas? I do recall some website doing similar things but I cant find it and I spent my whole lunch time digging in the search results.

Ed
Uncomfortable truth : We're all pugs.
BlackNet

Re: need spreadsheet/app

Postby RedAces » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:16 pm

chardev.org
RedAces

Postby fuzzygeek » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Warcrafter.net used to do this, but was discontinued some time ago. I've not heard of anyone picking up the reins.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Digren » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:52 pm

I went through all of them at the start of Cata to find one able to build the models I use in my gear guide. Most sites broke. Of the ones left, Wowhead's modeler still had bad math (the last time I used it). Magelo's might have been okay but the sync feature seemed borked and you couldn't make a character from scratch (had to start with a synced one). Only Chardev is up and operational without any caveats.

Anything else you see via extensive internet searches is probably long dead.
Digren

Postby Iminmmnni » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Rawr is designed to do this and works well for some classes/specs but unfortunately the Cataclysm paladin models are not yet compete. See http://rawr.codeplex.com/wikipage?title ... Title=Home
Iminmmnni

Return to Gear Discussions and Advice