Remove Advertisements

Visiting New York & Chicago - Where to go?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Visiting New York & Chicago - Where to go?

Postby exiledknight » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:04 pm

seregul wrote:
exiledknight wrote:Maxwell street-dogs and sausage
Lou Malnatti's- IMO the best chicago pizza

Stuffed or thin? I'd say Father and Son for thin and Nancy's for stuffed. It's all really good though. I have a Chicago's right around the corner so I usually stick with that. Pretty tasty, and they're open til 5 a.m.

If you're after a Maxwell polish avoid all imitators, the best place is Jim's Original, it's a half block north of Maxwell along the west frontage road of I-90/94. Do not eat them in a confined space. The only time I didn't eat it on the spot and drove with it to another location, I kept it in the trunk.

Thick, for thin I prefer Villa Palermo or Barnaby's, I have never heard of Nancy's I think I may need to check it out. Chicago's is awesome after bar food, nothing beats ordering on the way home and it being right behind you(and it beats the heck out of most alternatives).

As far as Maxwell's didn't even think to point out Jim's, it is just second nature to me after living here for 20 years. Whats with the confined space? I have always ate there on the spot, it has always been after a night out as that's the only time I get out over in that area normally.
exiledknight

Postby Sabindeus » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:18 pm

the only thing I know about Chicago is that Harry Dresden takes care of all the supernatural nonsense that occurs there
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby seregul » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:43 pm

exiledknight wrote:
seregul wrote:
exiledknight wrote:Maxwell street-dogs and sausage
Lou Malnatti's- IMO the best chicago pizza

Stuffed or thin? I'd say Father and Son for thin and Nancy's for stuffed. It's all really good though. I have a Chicago's right around the corner so I usually stick with that. Pretty tasty, and they're open til 5 a.m.

If you're after a Maxwell polish avoid all imitators, the best place is Jim's Original, it's a half block north of Maxwell along the west frontage road of I-90/94. Do not eat them in a confined space. The only time I didn't eat it on the spot and drove with it to another location, I kept it in the trunk.

Thick, for thin I prefer Villa Palermo or Barnaby's, I have never heard of Nancy's I think I may need to check it out. Chicago's is awesome after bar food, nothing beats ordering on the way home and it being right behind you(and it beats the heck out of most alternatives).

As far as Maxwell's didn't even think to point out Jim's, it is just second nature to me after living here for 20 years. Whats with the confined space? I have always ate there on the spot, it has always been after a night out as that's the only time I get out over in that area normally.

Their odor lingers.

Sounds like we may have crossed paths at some point :). I always make a point of calling out Jim's because just about every burger/dog joint in the city has 'Maxwell St. Polish' somewhere on their menu, and for the most part they're ass.
Deviate by all means in name,
cuz we all crawl in quicksand the same.
seregul

Previous

Return to General