Rotation? :)

Warning: Theorycraft inside.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, theckhd

Rotation? :)

Postby madmessias » Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:49 am

Hey, just wondered abit about the protpala rotation, just got 1question When i have done a finisher and its under 3sec time left on Grand Crusader, should i use AS/CS as my next move?
Mind you if i dont use it in the next global, it will be wasted. I got 3points in rule of law.
The answer will probably be that i should use it after the crusader strike,but sometimes after using holy radiance/consecration im low on mana, then ill prio judgement instead of AS to get my mana up, or sometimes i just dont react quick enough and use HW/CONS/Judgement instead of AS and after that then it looks like this

0.00 Crus strike (AS procc)
1.5 Holy wrath (fail on my part of the rotation)
3.0 crus strike.
4.5 shotr/inquis
6.0 ????
madmessias

Re: Rotation? :)

Postby Iminmmnni » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm

AS with GC that you will lose if you don't use it immediately should have higher priority than CS even with rule of law. If you follow the rotation exactly, the dps increase is extremely minor as the scenario will only happen when you miss your finisher twice in a row (CS with GC proc->miss SotR-miss SotR->SotR->?). See viewtopic.php?f=6&t=29317&start=1005#p660275 for details.

If you're accidentally messing up your rotation, then the dps increase will be more significant since the choice between CS or losing your GC proc happens more often.
Iminmmnni

Return to Advanced Theorycraft and Calculations