To Many Deaths?

Winterchill, Anetheron, Kaz'rogal, Azgalor, Archimonde

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis

To Many Deaths?

Postby Malron » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:25 am

I seem to die at least once on every single trash wave that has aboms in it, usually what happens is a warrior gets aggro on all of them and then i use holy wrath to pick off anything he doesnt have aggro on and then start spamming consecrate.

Everytime i get stunned i just close my eyes and pray i dont get owned, but very often i lay face down in the dirt. Is there anything i can do myself to prevent this from happening? i know there was talk of using free action potions, but it only seems like a temporary fix and i would still end up dieing after the 30 seconds.

Also is this a problem with what i am doing or is just a general healing mistake?
Malron

Postby Eliane » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:03 am

I abuse free action potions when it looks like I'll be getting alot of aboms initially. I also tell the other tanks to start taunting :)
Eliane

Postby Warrender » Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:54 am

Eliane wrote:I abuse free action potions when it looks like I'll be getting alot of aboms initially. I also tell the other tanks to start taunting :)

Free Action pots = serious h4x.

Seriously.

If you still have lots of Aboms on you after 30 seconds, then the other tanks aren't doing their jobs properly.
Warrender
Maintankadonor

Postby enbee » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:10 am

you can tank it all, your healers just have to be ready for it.
LoL, a paladin tank!
enbee

Postby Eeva » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:11 am

enbee wrote:you can tank it all, your healers just have to be ready for it.
Eeva

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:54 am

/sign

However, Free Action Potions are a huge hax, i get 20 of them each week from the gbank <3
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby fiorina » Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:07 am

Everytime i get stunned i just close my eyes and pray

I loled IRL :) Nice attitude indeed.

Bullshit, you must be THE tank, RESPECTED! Let me see your warface! AAAAAARRRRR! ....You didn't scare me! Work on it!

but seriously, abuse FAP, ironshields and group setup(HP shout, imp if applicable). Don't forget you have bubble for a reason. 2k HP and stunned?
Just bubble out, let some despicable insects from the bottom of food chain die, wait for heals and cancel the bubble. After 30 seconds you can abuse BoP same way. I am sure you won't be very popular on mage channel, but who cares, you are the boss!

In memory of the most respectable tank ever and my hero from the early WoW times http://www.volny.cz/tmdnet/Dives_style.mp3
fiorina
Maintankadonor

Postby Io.Draco » Tue Dec 25, 2007 3:23 pm

Worldie wrote:

/sign

However, Free Action Potions are a huge hax, i get 20 of them each week from the gbank <3

gz for you for having a gbank that gives those kind of items
Io.Draco

Postby Worldie » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:09 pm

fiorina wrote:Don't forget you have bubble for a reason. 2k HP and stunned?
Just bubble out, let some despicable insects from the bottom of food chain die, wait for heals and cancel the bubble.

This was pure win :twisted:

However, when i get stunned, i start counting the times AD saves me, which are a lot usually :)
In case i "see it coming" i bubble, or start spamming LoH button. A few mages dead can be ressed, if you die its a 99% wipe because it's almost impossible to get back aggro from the mobs for the other tanks.

My healers are trained to start spamming me like there's no tomorrow when the Free Action Potion effect wears off.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby Maranus » Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:01 pm

I've never used a FAP, rarely ESAD... and I'm a tier behind in gear... your healers or other tanks probably slacking...

Make sure that the other tanks are pulling aboms off you as quickly as possible... you can probably take all the trash, excluding aboms, and maybe a couple aboms, but in an abom heavy wave trying to take them all is going to be rough.
You know you want it! Ooorah /dance
Maranus

Return to Mt. Hyjal