Post Your Interface

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: Post Your Interface [[4.x]]

Postby kennywu54 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:51 am

After hours of customizing, decluttering, and sizing I finally got the UI that I am satisfied with, for now. I like to have information right at my character while keeping the UI symmetrical.

Out of combat UI

Combat UI

Addons:
Recount
Omen threat meter
Bartender
Prat
Sexymap
Buffalo3
OmniCC
Icehud
SCT
SCT Damage
Pitbull
Titanpanel
Powerauras
Tidyplates
Utopia
kennywu54

Postby Fetzie » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:03 am

so much green ...

I would make the omen and recount bars the same size (but maybe that is OCD showing its colours :D )
Fetzie | Protection Paladin | EU-Kazzak
Author of the TankSpot Protection Paladin Guide
Sagara wrote:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.

bldavis wrote:we are trying to extend it as long as we can...it just never seems to last very long
Fetzie

Postby Torna » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 am

celast wrote:Image

if want to know what I used just PM mee.

Hello there !

I realy love this UI, but Celast seems to be absent.
Can someone help me ?

Thanks !

Torna, Cho'gall FR
Torna

Postby Kokuyo » Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Click for full size...

My interface setup :I Pretty cluttered compared to what I've seen, but it works great for me. Need to figure out how to resize specific parts of my UI... One in options just resizes EVERYTHING. D:

Stratina Buff Frames
Omen
WoW Pro
IceHud
MBF
Pally Power
Taunt Master
Tidy Plates
Vengeance Monitor (Forgot name)
Spy
Epic Music Player
Sexy Map
Recount
Titan Panal
Mik Scrolling Battle Text

I think thats it... Those are the addons visible in that picture only.
Kokuyo

Postby Vlesk » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:43 am

In Combat: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=wows ... 93tnjl.jpg

Out of Combat: http://www.abload.de/image.php?img=wows ... 93muyy.jpg

Still space for improvements, but it works really well.

The Actionbars are almost hidden when infight.
Vlesk

Postby Kerriodos » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:49 pm

This UI is probably the longest I've ever stuck with one. I used to make a new one from scratch every two months or so, but this one has worked so well I've not done more than minor tweaks. I had to rebuild it after I reformated (my backup was outdated) and that changed the odd thing, but I think I've got it working more efficiently so I can't complain.

Since I took the picutre I've done two things: Great big Power Aura directly to the right of Hermes to let me know when a raid cooldown or external cooldown is up on myself, as well as watching the timing on Raid Wall for me. And I've also downloaded Visual Combat Table, which I shimmy'd in between boss frames and the tab on my left hand chat box.

A few notes: Event Horizon is meant to be the focal point of my UI: since I started using it back in ICC, it's quickly become an integral part of my UI. If I sat down at a new computer and had to get a UI raid ready in 10 minutes, I would download that, Power Auras, and Tidy Plates and the rest I could simply deal with through liberal use of Move Anything. Also, the off-center button to the right of my trinket macros is for fight specific macros, in this case a /tar Spark of Rhyolith macro that I forgot to swap out after our kill.
Last edited by Kerriodos on Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kerriodos

Postby Levantine » Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Not in combat, but I get distracted. Anyway. I'm getting happy with it. Still got some minor adjusting to do with a couple of positions since it's not quite centered, but ohwells.

PS Al'Akir is dumb and boring.
Levantine

Postby Selcouth » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:40 am

AlAkir sux rly^^

Only 4 AddOns:
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Omen
- SkaDa Damage Metre
- ElvUi
If im saying weird things correct me PLEASE. I`m from Germany and don`t know it better.^^
Selcouth

Postby Winkle » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:14 am

Selcouth wrote:Only 4 AddOns:
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Omen
- SkaDa Damage Metre
- ElvUi

I'm pretty sure you can't claim to only be using 4 addons when one is a whole UI pack. :D
Winkle

Postby Firas » Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 am

Missing in the photo is hermes in the bottom right corner, and a display of my debuffs which grow upwards from the top of my name plate.
Firas

Postby Selcouth » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:43 am

Winkle wrote:
Selcouth wrote:Only 4 AddOns:
- Deadly Boss Mods
- Omen
- SkaDa Damage Metre
- ElvUi

I'm pretty sure you can't claim to only be using 4 addons when one is a whole UI pack. :D

Oh, of course i can. xD

Atlasloot (Lootlist, not necessary to mention for a ui screenshot)
BadBoy (SpamBlocker for GoldSeller etc, not necessary to mention for a ui screenshot)
Omen3
SkaDa
ElvUi
DBM

ElvUI/TukUI > all xD
If im saying weird things correct me PLEASE. I`m from Germany and don`t know it better.^^
Selcouth

Postby arlen » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:32 pm

And how much memory does ElvUI use? It's a bunch of addons combined into one.
arlen

Postby Selcouth » Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 pm

2.41 mb with my current configuration. Not enough to be mentioned considering the fact that Damage Metres could reach a ten time higher number after a raid.
Selcouth

Postby kas » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 am

Non Combat UI (I'm still leveling, so it's getting tweaked as needed for tanking)

Addons I used to build this (the core)- mostly from left to right, going upwards:

The black panels on the bottom are KG Panels with a slight red border, cause it looks cool
Bartender with Masque
The first minimap is Carbonite minimap (IMO, much bette than the standard minimap, but nodes are a pain, so I leave them both up) (the yellow circle in the map is NPC scan, and the shaded part you see is part of the Carbonite questing)
Then, again, Bartender, and then the standard minimap with a MOD called Basic Minimpa
Vuhdo
Them on the left hand side, above the second panel there, next to the chat box is Pitbull with Holy Power

I use Prat for a chat mod and Tidy Plates to keep everything nice and shiny
I aligned it all with Ealign

Up top is Phanx Buff Bars and
Bazooka, which replaced Titan Panel, and I like it a lot more

I use Skada as a DMG meter

and you can't see it here, but I also use Diamond Threat Meter. For me, it's a better threat meter than Omen because it has 2 really clean boxes that pop up and you can change between DPS and Tanking, it also shows you nearby party members and their threat level, pretty great!
Also, not seen is Quartz, which stacks nicely right in the middle above my Carbonite Minimap.

There are some awesome UIs here and I used a lot of these for some inspiration for my own! Thanks for looking! :)
kas

Postby Markus » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:28 am

Bartender4 - Layout matches key layout of my Logitech G13

I am very happy with this set, I just wish I had the know how to add all the fancy artwork from some of the UIs I've seen. :wink:
Pretty much all the information I need access to is located close together on the bottom of the screen, and because of the viewport I lose almost no actual game world real estate. For those of you unfamiliar with them, viewport addons essentially create an empty space on your screen where you can place UI elements, and give you the option of adjusting what you see in game so that the space doesn't actually COVER any part of the game world.
Markus

PreviousNext

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros