Mana Issues?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Re: Mana Issues?

Postby inthedrops » Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:41 pm

Aubade wrote:
Flex wrote:Pretty sure Judgement has always behaved that way.

Correct me if I'm wrong since I've stopped reading updates etc etc. But aren't they supposed to be fixing this next patch?

Yeah some future patch will change this.
inthedrops
Maintankadonor

Postby masterpoobaa » Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Yes. Missing a Judgement was bad. Missing 2 in a row could lead to significant mana issues. And yes its due to be fixed in the next patch. read it on MMO-champion and their patch notes summary.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Mosthated » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:52 am

I have two macros i use for pull on raid bosses. One is for DBM and is /DBM pull 5 and that starts a countdown for everyone with dbm to see for 5secs till pull. My other macro i hit when times is at 2/3 secs, and its simply
/cast Divine Plea
/cast Avenging Wrath
/use Golemblood Potion

Then i will use AS for opening, in hopes of getting the crit proc for SotR which is next. CS, Judge, CS, HW, AS/CS SotR
some thing like that. I rarely ever use Cons, but i do have 1 filler point into it for the sometimes that i do use.

I tank chogall while the other tank picks up the big adds. Once big add is dead he runs back and takes chogall, and i run back and drop my Cons, right in front of the little adds. Things like that, but it does very lil dmg and really isnt worth using on the regular.

For those that say using AW to start pull is a waste, I do not see how you can hold threat of the arcane mages and warlocks with out. We have 2 of each of them in my main raid group and they produce as much aggro if not more then me on pull. They help me out with that but at the same time i hate asking them to hold back cause i cant keep up. So its a balancing act and i am doing all i can to get out ahead on pull.
Mosthated

Postby Kelaan » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Mosthated wrote:/cast Divine Plea
/cast Avenging Wrath
/use Golemblood Potion

Then I will use AS for opening...

For those that say using AW to start pull is a waste, I do not see how you can hold threat of the arcane mages and warlocks with out. ... I hate asking them to [wait].

Misdirects? Tricks?

Your first-few-GCDs will have more threat with wings, but waiting until you have some Vengeance (and perhaps a Sacred Duty proc) before popping it will, in theory, be useful. We have a thread on this in the advanced training subforum; it was discussing the merits of using DP->ShoR->939 versus DP->Inq->pull. The consensus seemed to be that you were better off using Inq, but then I haven't re-read it to see if the chance at a SD proc is better. How do you like Inq+Wings+AS, rather than fishing for the SD proc (when your ShoR could miss)?
Kelaan

Postby Mosthated » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:15 pm

I just spam SotR til it hits since it no longer uses your HP if it misses. It rarely misses twice in a row. I rarely use INQ on single target, the only time that I do is when, There is Two tanks on 1 target and i dont want the aggro.
Mosthated

Postby Hrobertgar » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:00 am

SotR never used HoPo on miss, the issue was it used the Judgement proc up.
Never Pug a random Troll Heroic, always wait for the guild group.

Hrobearina - 85 Healer - space goat
Hrobertgar - 85 Tank - human
Hrobernia - 85 Arcane - human
Hrobanka - 85 BM - elf
Hrobertgar

Previous

Return to General