Remove Advertisements

10 H Conclave

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

10 H Conclave

Postby kristoferpally » Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:04 am

Hi. I was looking for some tips on 10man heroic conclave. My raid is a prot warrior and pally, resto drood shaman and pally, and our dps is lock,mage,hunter,rogue,ret
kristoferpally

Re: 10 H Conclave

Postby Belloc » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:22 pm

Keep your rogue permanently on the east (wind) platform. He'll be able to cloak off his stacks and use feint to halve the aoe damage (especially the shield damage). This makes him the easiest to heal. He'll need another person with very strong burst DPS to break the shield and a healer that can heal the shield damage. Good luck with that part.

On the west platform (nature, adds), you'll need either really good slows to kite the adds during the spores, or you'll need someone to CC them (not-root, non-slow) before spores cast. If they are CC'd when they attempt to cast spores, they will simply not cast spores. This allows them to be tanked and AOE'd down without any kiting requirements. I recommend having your warlock go destro and use shadowfury when the spore timer has 1.5 seconds remaining.

Everyone except for the west platform's tank/healer and the east platform's rogue will need to go north to split the ultimate damage. Use raid cooldowns (aura mastery, divine sacrifice, etc) to handle it.

You'll also have to tank and healer swap between north and west every now and then. Good luck with that.

Finally, if, after the ultimate on the north platform, someone gets a frost patch underneath them, they will need to use a healthstone to survive. Failure to do so will result in almost immediate death.

I notice that you don't have a priest. I recommend recruiting one or having someone make an alt, because they are very valuable on many fights, including this one.

This advice alone will not get you a kill. This fight is very difficult, especially if you don't have a great group comp. Personally, I wouldn't want to do this fight without a disc priest on the east platform and without a DK on the west (we don't even kill the adds on the west platform anymore, we just perma-kite them)... the fight is possible without either, and I've provided the trick that works on the adds, so hopefully that helps. Best of luck and don't give up -- you will wipe a LOT before you get a kill.
Belloc

Postby 2Cute2BeStr8 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:08 pm

If you have a DK tank can you still have them just sit on Nezir whole time and just clear their stacks?
2Cute2BeStr8
Maintankadonor

Postby Sharkattack056 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:53 am

No
Sharkattack056

Postby warden » Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:58 pm

There is also some great discussion on Heroic Conclave 10 man here: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=31194

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Return to Cataclysm Raids (T11+)