Remove Advertisements

My latest random leveling fun.

Ret, Holy, PVP, etc

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Baelor

My latest random leveling fun.

Postby Shoju » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:56 am

After Cataclysm dropped, I decided I wanted to try a goblin, so I rolled a female Goblin Warrior, and in homage to a good friend who know longer plays the game, named her after a flower; Pitunia. Thanks to the first round of Guild XP boost, + the chest and shoulders, I was level 15 before I left the goblin starting area. So I decided that I would run this toon up to 85 solely in dungeons + gathering. Well, I got tired of gathering in the 20's because I was leveling so fast in dungeons, that gathering just meant I was taking time away from dungeoning to work on that.

So I decided to take my super awesome warrior tailoring / enchanting. Why not? So, from 27 on, I NEVER left a major city, unless I was travelling to.... A major city! Some highlights of the journey.

• I had "The Diplomat" AMBASSADOR (I always get those confused.) before I left for outland.
  • I have done 2 cooking dailies in Org, both to ding a level. (level 40, and level 85)
  • Once I had my Hobgoblin in Org, the only quests I did until 2 blocks from 85:

2 cooking dailies.
    dungeon quests.

with 2 blocks to go, I decided to do Crucible of Carnage. Seemed like a good idea right?! Uh... When you haven't done quests, Twilands is a long flight from the Blasted Lands away. I ended up 50k XP short of level 85. So I hearthed back to Org, and did the aforementioned Cooking daily.
  • I was capped on Justice Points by the time I dinged 84.
  • I have 5days and 9 hours played on the character.
  • Since I didn't quest, I'm now going to open up all teh cata reps to friendly, while doing dailies for dragonmaw, and questing out twilands.
  • When I dinged 85, with a trip to the AH to spend my dungeon money on a pair of bracers (400g), and shoulders + Shield from the JP vendor, I'm now rocking a 333 AVG Ilvl, and can queue straight away for heroics.
  • Fist Weapons + Fem Goblins = Much Hilarity in Combat animations.

The plan now is to get her revered with Earthen Ring, Honored with Therazane, and then get her ready for Z's. The Next toon that I level will be my Druid, so that I can have all 4 tank classes at 85.

Character is linked in sig for funny laughs at her gear.
Last edited by Shoju on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoju

Re: My latest random leveling fun.

Postby Flex » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 am

The Diplomat:
Exalted with Kurenai/Mag'har, Timbermaw Hold and Sporeggar

You probably mean Ambassador.
We live in a society where people born on third base constantly try to steal second, yet we expect people born with two strikes against them to hit a homerun on the first pitch.
Flex

Postby Shoju » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 am

Yeah, that's what I meant.
Shoju

Postby bldavis » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 am

so that was YOU that got me the invites...
ty btw

and i am also on a quest to get all tanking classes up to 85
DK is 83 now, and Pally is on a diff server (that i almost never play anymore...but i am leveling a new one!)

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shyrtandros » Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:42 am

bldavis wrote:so that was YOU that got me the invites...
ty btw

DK is 83 now, and Pally is on a diff server (that i almost never play anymore...but i am leveling a new one!)

I had all tanking classes geared to handle at least basic raids during wrath, been to lazy to move them to 85 :|
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Postby Shoju » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:04 am

bldavis wrote:so that was YOU that got me the invites...
ty btw

you must have missed my BLDAVIS IS A GIANT JERK! in gchat :(
Shoju

Postby bldavis » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:21 am

:shock:
/sob
/wrists

i did miss it somehow, but i did catch the NO! NO INVITE FOR YOU!
at which point i thought you were halabar....

Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
bldavis

Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Postby Shoju » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:34 am

Just remember, only officers can invite.
Shoju

Postby bldavis » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:38 am

well there is that...and the fact that halabar is a realid friend... /facepalm

bldavis

Postby Shoju » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:45 am

Looking over the statistics of my warrior, I forgot that I also pvp'd at 60 and 70 for the shields. Whoops! Not much pvp, just enough to buy the shields and move on.
Shoju

Return to Off-specs & Other Classes