Remove Advertisements

ZG Tiger Boss

Strats / Info that doesn't fit in a specific instance

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, guillex

ZG Tiger Boss

Postby Gothik » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:41 am

Hi there,

i would like to know if its possible to kill tiger boss with 1 protection paladin + 1 healer. Ive seen videos showing how to solo panther boss but couldnt find anything about tyhe tiger one..

Anyone got experience with this?
Gothik
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:05 pm

Postby Nicki » Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:53 am

no interrupts = ouch =) because its like romulo and julianne you have to kill everything at the same time and 1 is a healer.
To face death and glory with an equal smile
Nicki
 
Posts: 353
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:04 pm

Postby Gothik » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:00 am

Nicki wrote:no interrupts = ouch =) because its like romulo and julianne you have to kill everything at the same time and 1 is a healer.


Yes you are correct..ive heard comments about healer, prot paladin + mage for the counterspell. Since i have a healer friend and a mage also, it would be perfect.

Edit: and now i remember..i got a shaman friend also :) with an addon to show focus target and a macro he could easily interrupt the heals.
Gothik
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:05 pm

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:17 am

One of the adds gouges the tank.

Guess...
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby ulushnar » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:18 am

Worldie wrote:One of the adds gouges the tank.

Guess...


Shaman and Prot Pally. BoSac on the Shaman to break the gouge.
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
User avatar
ulushnar
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Bollocks, Scotland

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:30 am

Yes but BoSanc is "reactive", meaning he will get hit before your gouge breaks.

Mh i can't remind how hard the adds hit tho, maybe it's not enough hard to kill the shaman.



Also without considering that, you have the problem of killing the 2 remaining mobs in < 10 seconds, which can be quite challenging with only 1 dps.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby ulushnar » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:33 am

Worldie wrote:Yes but BoSanc is "reactive", meaning he will get hit before your gouge breaks.


I doubt they hit harder than Moroes, and I use a similar strategy with a dual-weilding Warrior on him (who should have less armor than a sheild-bearing resto shaman).

Plus since their level 63, no crushes to worry about. :)
Be careful when you argue with trolls, lest you become one.
User avatar
ulushnar
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 5442
Joined: Mon May 28, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Bollocks, Scotland

Postby Gothik » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:39 am

Well and like i said i got a mage friend that will probably come with us for fish boss (to get Poly turtle).
Gothik
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:05 pm

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:46 am

Ulushnar wrote:Plus since their level 63, no crushes to worry about. :)


?? bosses still count as lvl 73. The adds are 62 tho.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby adese » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:47 am

Worldie wrote:
Ulushnar wrote:Plus since their level 63, no crushes to worry about. :)


?? bosses still count as lvl 73. The adds are 62 tho.


Yes, that is correct - so bosses from the old level 60 content can still crush you. However, they don't do anywhere near the damage that the level 70 raid bosses do. A few weeks ago, we cleared the first part of MC for kicks, and Magmadar crushed me for a whopping 500. :lol:
Image
Image
adese
 
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 7:33 pm
Location: Aggramar

Postby Worldie » Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:53 am

Hey i got a whopping 700 crushing from Nefarian! And even a 600 one from Onyxia!11oneoneeleven!
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
User avatar
Worldie
Global Mod
 
Posts: 13306
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:49 pm
Location: Italy

Postby jere » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:06 am

Worldie wrote:Hey i got a whopping 700 crushing from Nefarian! And even a 600 one from Onyxia!11oneoneeleven!


Sounds like you need to tank them in DPS gear IMO :)
Image
User avatar
jere
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 5:12 pm

Postby guillex » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:11 am

This topic should go here please
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Postby jere » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:16 am

Guillex wrote:This topic should go here please


Since when is ZG = ZA? :)
Image
User avatar
jere
 
Posts: 2957
Joined: Fri May 11, 2007 5:12 pm

Postby guillex » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:30 am

jere wrote:
Guillex wrote:This topic should go here please


Since when is ZG = ZA? :)


I'm sorry. Coffee's still not kicked in.


Is this better for you jere? :P
Póg mo thóin
Image
User avatar
guillex
Moderator
 
Posts: 7490
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:32 pm
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Next

Return to General Strats

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests