Remove Advertisements

Questions regarding Guild Challenges

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Questions regarding Guild Challenges

Postby Oberto » Thu May 12, 2011 7:55 pm

I would like to start off by saying the only reason I'm posting this topic is because while at work I don't have access to hardly any other referencing sites regarding information about the game. But I have a question and was wondering if someone had some guidance on the subject.

For Guild Challenges do you have to have a full guild group or does the group just have to be mainly guild? For instances 10M Raid to complete the Raid challenge do you need 10 Guildies or can you do it with like 8? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Oberto

Re: Questions regarding Guild Challenges

Postby Amirya » Thu May 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Majority has to be guild. I've completed challenges with 2 guildies and we pug 5-mans.
Fetzie wrote:The Defias Brotherhood is back, and this time they are acting as racketeers in Goldshire. Anybody wishing to dance for money must now pay them protection money or be charged triple the normal amount when repairing.
Amirya
Maintankadonor

Postby Oberto » Thu May 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Thanks for the quick response :)
Oberto

Postby Loras » Fri May 13, 2011 4:22 am

Same as the minimum needed for getting guild exp - 3/5 for 5-man, 8/10 for 10-man, 20/25 for 25-man.
Loras

Return to General