Raiding Stats Sites

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

Raiding Stats Sites

Postby Brekkie » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:06 am

Found a couple of neat sites I thought I'd share.

http://www.wowtrack.org/encounters.lua
Number of guilds at each stage of progression, shown as total, and broken down by 10 and 25s.
Mouse over the 10-man and 25-man boxes at the top to see the different charts.

http://raidbots.com/dpsbot/Overall_DPS/ ... 0/samples/
Parse-analysis tool that shows the breakdown of the presence of various specs/classes depending on how you sort the data.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Re: Raiding Stats Sites

Postby PsiVen » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:55 pm

Wowtrack is pretty cool; it's what I've been looking to for rankings as they have the best 10/25 detection I've seen anywhere, and I love the encounter stats. I do wish they'd get rid of the "relative difficulty" ratings as they range from arguable to nonsensical.
Gladiator Psiven, Retired Tankadin
WoW-sober since March 2014
Longtime addict of Space - Glory Through Conquest
PsiVen

Postby Chasey » Sun May 01, 2011 3:12 am

Just checked out wow track, pretty good stuff. Agree on the "relative difficulty" statement too.
Chasey

Postby Brekkie » Sun May 01, 2011 5:16 am

PsiVen wrote:Wowtrack is pretty cool; it's what I've been looking to for rankings as they have the best 10/25 detection I've seen anywhere, and I love the encounter stats. I do wish they'd get rid of the "relative difficulty" ratings as they range from arguable to nonsensical.

My understanding is it is based on the proportional number of completions in each raid bracket, which I don't think is all that good of a way of determining it. Although, I can't think of an alternative suggestion that would be based on quantitative data rather than arbitrary subjective numbers like the way wowprogress assigns point values.
Theckhd wrote:big numbers are the in-game way of expressing that Brekkie's penis is huge.
Brekkie

Postby fafhrd » Thu May 05, 2011 9:29 am

Would be good if there were a way to filter out guilds below a certain progression at least. Having the 10H stats based out of the total number of 10 man guilds that have done normal mode bosses isn't all that useful. Would be more useful to compare percentages of 10 and 25 guilds that have killed say more than 2 heroic bosses, since there are a lot more 10 man guilds that do 0-1 heroic bosses than there are 25 man ones, and a lot more 25 man guilds that attempt the later heroics than 10 man ones.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Return to General