Remove Advertisements

What can a Paladin solo Post 4.1?

Anything, including off-topic posts

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, Sabindeus, PsiVen

What can a Paladin solo Post 4.1?

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:40 pm

So now that we can only WoG once every 20sec, are there any things we cannot solo anymore?

Mags comes to mind, as I found that moderately healing intensive pre 4.1. (the talent eternal glory was greatly beneficial)
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Re: What can a Paladin solo Post 4.1?

Postby Vort » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:52 pm

Mag? Really?

I did it a few weeks back, I had to heal maybe 10 times during the whole encounter. Most of my HP was on SotR/Inq just to kill it faster. When I did it with a mage friend I found that I had to heal him more than I healed myself.

I won't be soloing Heroic dungeons anymore, not that I was doing too much of that pre 4.1.
Ilyashattack wrote:best ret pally, best prot pally, best jewish paladin, ugliest blood elf haircut person

Gárrosh wrote:You have rung a bell which cannot be unrung. Gladiator Astral and The Scum Cleave are an unstoppable juggernaut of oppression. Can you stop an unstoppable juggernaut of oppression? No you can't it's unstoppable.
Vort

Postby masterpoobaa » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Solo'ing H-UP for the mount might be more difficult also. Trash packs hit rather hard IIRC.
Ellifain @ Khaz'Goroth does not approve of torture, save where there's experience/rep/loot involved.
masterpoobaa

Location: Brisbane, Australia, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Universe.

Postby Worldie » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 pm

masterpoobaa wrote:Solo'ing H-UP for the mount might be more difficult also. Trash packs hit rather hard IIRC.

The only thing that actually hurts in there are the dogs if the vrykul manage to hunter mark you. Ideally you kill the dogs (low hp) before that.
theckhd wrote:Fuck no, we've seen what you do to guilds. Just imagine what you could do to an entire country. Just visiting the US might be enough to make the southern states try to secede again.

halabar wrote:Noo.. you don't realize the problem. Worldie was to negative guild breaking energy like Bolvar is to the Scourge. If Worldie is removed, than someone must pick up that mantle, otherwise that negative guild breaking energy will run rampant, destroying all the servers.
Worldie
Global Mod

Postby culhag » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:26 am

masterpoobaa wrote:Solo'ing H-UP for the mount might be more difficult also. Trash packs hit rather hard IIRC.

I do the trash as Ret. It's quite easy. Well, at least I've never had to heal myself in combat.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Teranoid » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:28 am

After the gold nerf I think its a waste of time to do Mag anymore. I do H UP every day as enhancement on my shaman and its pretty easy so long as I don't do something stupid like pulling more than 3-4 mobs at a time.
Teranoid

Postby Sabindeus » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:20 am

well I somehow managed to solo your mom last night oh snap son
Turn In, an NPC interaction automator - http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... rn-in.aspx
Sabindeus

Postby Forgrim » Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:26 am

Sabindeus wrote:well I somehow managed to solo your mom last night oh snap son

Lock the thread, Sabindeus just won.
Forgrim

Postby roninmagik1 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:34 pm

ROFL /cry /Laugh /tears I registered to this website, just so i could say how funny that was!!!! :lol:
roninmagik1

Postby Aubade » Mon May 02, 2011 7:21 pm

roninmagik1 wrote:ROFL /cry /Laugh /tears I registered to this website, just so i could say how funny that was!!!! :lol:

Nice first post =]
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
Aubade

Return to General