Remove Advertisements

Iz Back!

Invisusira's playground

Moderators: Aergis, Invisusira

Iz Back!

Postby Targonis » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:52 pm

So I finally brought my pally tank out of retirement and took him to 85... so I figured after a long hiatus I should say hi again! Iz back for more lolz!! Is Lightbeard still here?????? ;)

If anyone does remember me from back in the day hi!
Targonis
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:37 am

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Levantine » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Does kinda count as a legitimate answer?
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Targonis » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:10 pm

Sure I guess... people change classes and roles so often it's really the people that keep you somewhere :) I've just not been around in so long
Targonis
 
Posts: 942
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:37 am

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Snake-Aes » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi!
Image
I am not allowed to seduce the abyssal's lunar mate.
User avatar
Snake-Aes
Maintankadonor
 
Posts: 15525
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:15 am
Location: Thorns

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Gorlando » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:27 pm

Ohaider.
User avatar
Gorlando
 
Posts: 379
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Lightbeard » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:06 pm

I definitely remember you Targonis! Welcome back.

I'm having trouble remembering what your avatar was
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Aubade » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:29 pm

Lightbeard wrote:I definitely remember you Targonis! Welcome back.

I'm having trouble remembering what your avatar was



You really should bring back the old goats.
Image
- Awbade Level 85 Human Paladin - <Tsunami> Frostmourne - Retired.
Deliriously wrote:I prefer the, "Lonely Hand Approach" (trademark pending)
User avatar
Aubade
Moderator
 
Posts: 4872
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:51 am
Location: Tacoma, WA

Re: Iz Back!

Postby bldavis » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Targonis wrote:Sure I guess... people change classes and roles so often it's really the people that keep you somewhere :) I've just not been around in so long

hell im playing on a new server, and have 5 85s, my pally NOT one of them....
if it wasnt for the community i know i would have left a while ago

that said, wb! o/
Image

Brekkie:Tanks are like shitty DPS. And healers are like REALLY distracted DPS
Amirya:Why yes, your penis is longer than his because you hit 30k dps in the first 10 seconds. But guess what? That raid boss has a dick bigger than your ego.
Flex:I don't make mistakes. I execute carefully planned strategic group wipes.
Levie:(in /g) It's weird, I have a collar and I dont know where I got it from, Worgen are kinky!
Levie:Drunk Lev goes and does what he pleases just to annoy sober Lev.
Sagara:You see, you need to *spread* the bun before you insert the hot dog.
User avatar
bldavis
 
Posts: 7336
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:04 pm
Location: Searching for myself. If i get back before I return, please have me stop and wait for myself.

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Lightbeard » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:47 pm

Aubade wrote:
Lightbeard wrote:I definitely remember you Targonis! Welcome back.

I'm having trouble remembering what your avatar was



You really should bring back the old goats.


I've considered going back to the goats.
Image
User avatar
Lightbeard
 
Posts: 6615
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:03 pm

Re: Iz Back!

Postby Levantine » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 am

bldavis wrote:
Targonis wrote:Sure I guess... people change classes and roles so often it's really the people that keep you somewhere :) I've just not been around in so long

hell im playing on a new server, and have 5 85s, my pally NOT one of them....
if it wasnt for the community i know i would have left a while ago

that said, wb! o/


Welcome to my world since Burning Crusade ended.
User avatar
Levantine
 
Posts: 10817
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:48 pm
Location: NQ, Aus


Return to Arkham Asylum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest


Remove Advertisements

Who is online

In total there are 3 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 380 on Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:28 pm

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Exabot [Bot] and 1 guest